7th December 2017, 10:16 PM
Rajkumar somaning Amogoud

Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Germany after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam, I'm now 5th-semester diploma in mechanical engineering in the 3rd year my one aim will I be eligible for the B.Tech in Germany? If yes, then what is procedure is doing? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Specializations available to study in MS in Germany for BTech Mechanical graduate? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do degree in Germany after completion of diploma course?
  3. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  6. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. List of universities offering MS in Germany to BTech Mechanical student
  8. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  9. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  10. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  11. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. What is the eligibility for masters in mechanical engineering in Germany?
  13. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  14. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  18. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
10th December 2017, 12:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Germany after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, you can't get admission in B.Tech course in Germany after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. No lateral entry admissions in B.Tech course are offered in Abroad universities. So, I suggest you to complete your B.Tech course in India and then you can pursue your MS course in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?