28th February 2018, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Diploma in Petroleum Engineering after failing my Higher Secondary board exam?

I have completed my Matriculation i.e. my 10th board exam. I appeared for Higher Secondary i.e. 12th exam but could not clear it. Now, am I eligible to do Diploma course in Petroleum Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  2. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  3. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  4. What should I study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course to become an Engineer?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in NDA exam with 52.15% in Higher Secondary and 66% in Madhyamik of West Bengal Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma through Distance Education along with Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to reappear in JEE Main and Advanced if reappeared in Higher Secondary Board exam?
  8. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  10. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  11. Which is better among Engineering Diploma and Higher Secondary for 10th GSEB student?
  12. Can I get Medical admission in High School with 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  13. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  14. Should I have to study Higher Secondary after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering course?
  15. Medical related diploma courses for candidate who has secured 73% in Higher Secondary?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing 3 years Diploma in Petroleum Technology?
  17. Am I eligible to study Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Textile holder? Scope and work profile of Petroleum Engineers?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering instead of Higher Secondary?
3rd March 2018, 08:43 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Diploma in Petroleum Engineering after failing my Higher Secondary board exam?

The requirements for Diploma in Petroleum Engineering:

Academic qualification: Candidate should have passed secondary board examination from a recognized board. It means one who is tenth passed can apply for entrance examination of Diploma in Petroleum engineering.

You can apply for your state diploma entrance exam and secure good rank to get admission in top Diploma colleges of your state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?