13th September 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for GATE exam? I'm in 3rd year student of Tripura institute of Technology(Narsingarh)

sir iam an engineering student of Tripura Institute of Technology situated in Narsingarh.Recently i heard from friend that we cannot appear gate exam in 3rd year from onwards..so please clear my doubts.....

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 3rd year B.Tech student appear in GATE exam?
  2. Is an MCA student eligible for GATE exam?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  4. Can a B.Tech 3rd year student be eligible to give GATE examination?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being an ECE 3rd year student? How to find out GATE scorecard? -- [New]
  6. How to get the admit card for DRDO entrance exam? I am a student of computer science and technology from Tripura Institute of Technology, Agartala
  7. Am I eligible for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  8. Can B.Tech 3rd years appear in GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the syllabus of GATE exam? Am I eligible for it being in 3rd year of ETC engineering? How many times can I write GATE exam?
  10. How to prepare for GATE after finishing 3rd year of engineering? Should I join any institute in Bangalore for GATE preparation?
  11. Am I eligible for GATE exam while in 3rd year ECE stream?
  12. Am I eligible for GATE exam if I failed in 1 year of engineering course?
  13. Number of attempts for GATE Exam and Validity of GATE score card being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  14. Can I appear for GATE in 2nd year engineering just to get some idea? How often does GATE Syllabus change?
  15. Am I eligible for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? Validity of GATE score?
  16. Which are the best books to refer for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year engineering student
  17. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  18. AM I eligible for FCI exam(for any post)? I am 25 years old student and belong to general category. I have done my B.Sc(CSE) degree from Tripura
23rd April 2012, 10:22 AM
santhosh.kpv

Default Re: Am I eligible for GATE exam? I'm in 3rd year student of Tripura institute of Technology(Narsingarh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir iam an engineering student of Tripura Institute of Technology situated in Narsingarh.Recently i heard from friend that we cannot appear gate exam in 3rd year from onwards..so please clear my doubts.....
Dear student,

You are not eligible for GATE, due to you not completed your B.Tech.

According to new GATE exam rules, 3rd year students are not eligible for GATE.

All the best
16th December 2012, 12:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for GATE exam? I'm in 3rd year student of Tripura institute of Technology(Narsingarh)

Pass in B.Tech degree is the basic qualification for attending GATE. Final year students are also eligible to apply. As you are in the 3rd year, you can’t appear for the exam right now. But exam preparations can be started from today onwards. There is no age limit for attending GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?