15th August 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IIT after doing diploma? I have completed HSc Science

sir i have completed h.s.c(science) but after hsc i am doing diploma now i am in third year am i eligible for iit 2012 i am waiting for reply reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for Polytechnic?
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for IIT after doing diploma? I have completed HSc Science
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing diploma in computer science and engineering
  6. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  7. Can I be eligible for IBPS exam after completing intermediate in science with 44%
  8. Am i eligible for IBPS CWE? I have completed 10th with 60.76% and diploma in computer science and engineering
  9. Am I eligible to give ISEET and IIT exams if I have completed diploma course?
  10. Am I eligible to give ISEET and IIT exams if I have completed diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible for IAS(UPSC) exam after completing diploma in computer science after 10th
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  13. Am I eligible to do MCA in IGNOU University after completing 3 years diploma in computer science
  14. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  16. Am I eligible to appear in Diploma CET if completed Diploma in Karnataka but belongs to Meghalaya?
  17. How should I admit into BSc after completing Polytechnic?
  18. Am I eligible for Custom House Agent being PGDM holder?
13th December 2012, 11:50 PM
ckrush

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT after doing diploma? I have completed HSc Science

No. you are not eligible for iit after diploma,if you are in the final year. you can give IEEE exam in sem. 3 of your diploma. Or you can do it on the base of your12 the science..
But now you have no cahnce to do it. I was also missed the chans to give tha IEEE exam in my third sem. of diploma. So i have taken admition in GEC bhavnagar.
So for now complete yourdiploma with good spi and take admition in gtu. now you get this chance in your master degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?