19th September 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NDA after doing 12th along with engineering in NDA?

am i eligible for nda if i want to do it after 12th along with engineering in nda ??

1st October 2012, 01:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA after doing 12th along with engineering in NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible for nda if i want to do it after 12th along with engineering in nda ??
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year and to apply for this examination, you have to complete your Intermediate examination from a recognised Board, final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

The examination is conducted two times in a year for the recruitment of these wings, Army wings, Naval and Air force wings.

If you completed your Intermediate examination in any stream then you can apply for army wings of NDA.

Those who have study Maths and Physics as a subjects in Intermediate examination are eligible for all the wings of NDA and give preference at the time of filling online application form.

Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for this examination.

The notification of Next year NDA(I) Examination is going to be published soon in the month of December this year and after notification, eligible candidates may fill the application form online from the official website.

The examination is objective with negative marking and there are two papers and if you cracked the written test then you are eligible for SSB interview for final selection.

Please wait for the notification and then apply for NDA Examination, you must be medically and physically fit in all the respects to apply for NDA, please visit the official website for more details.

upsc.gov.in
10th February 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA after doing 12th along with engineering in NDA?

I Did the civil engineering Diploma After 10th & apply for engineering Is i am able to apply for NDA?
5th May 2013, 02:54 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

NDA(National Defence Academy) is conducted two times every year i.e.NDA-I and NDA-II.
This exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination are :
* Completion of 12th with PCM from any accredited board.
* Completion of 12th with Arts and Commerce for Army wing.
* Age limit:- 16.5-19 yrs.
* Sex:- Male.
* Nationality:- Indian.
* Marital status:- Unmarried or single.
* Physically and mentally fit.

24th May 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in 2nd year electronics and communication engineering.I am 19yrs old girl.Can l join NDA?
25th May 2013, 09:07 AM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend

Yes you are eligible for NDA

Your age must be minimum 16 1/2 years and maximum 19 years
only unmarried male candidates are eligible
Candidate must be an Indian origin

Selection Procedure :
Written exam
general knowledge
physical test

all the best
25th May 2013, 11:15 AM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for NDA after doing 12th along with engineering in NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studing in 2nd year electronics and communication engineering.I am 19yrs old girl.Can l join NDA?

Dear Friend,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy

This exam is conducted by UPSC twice in Year in Month of June and December called NDA-I and NDA-II......

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:
  1. Indian Army
  2. Indian Navy
  3. Indian Air Force

Sorry , Girls are not Eligible for National Defense Academy exam.......

Eligibility and Criteria:

A candidate must have completed their 12th science with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths from recognized Board are eligible for NDA in all wings and other are eligible for only Army wings.....

Final years of 12th std students also eligible for this exam.not require any percentage marks of the candidate...

Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years. no relaxation in age limit....

Only Unmarried Male are eligible for it. Girls are not applicable for NDA exam.

You must be physically fit. You must have Citizenship of India.....

Exam Pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Physical Test & Personal Interview

All the best.......
25th May 2013, 12:11 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Yes,you are eligible for NDA exam.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.Commerce student are applicable for only Indian Army branch.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

Exam pattern:

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?