31st October 2016, 05:07 PM
sayyed naziya

Am I eligible for SET exam after completing MA with 44% marks?

Hello Sir, I have completed my MA scoring 44% marks. I want to know that am I eligible for SET exam after completing MA with 44% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i be eligible for NET SET exam after completing BSc with 58% aggregate
  2. Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks
  3. Can I appear in SET with 53% in distance M.A.(History)? Fee details of SET coaching classes?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for NET/SET examination after completion of MA with 50% marks and BA also with 50%?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for NET SET exam after completing Graduation with 58% and Post Graduation with 52% marks being a General Category candidate? -- [New]
  6. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  7. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing PG with 53.87%
  8. Whether an OBC candidate is eligible to appear in SET with 53% marks? Relaxation for OBC student to appear in SET?
  9. Am i eligible for SET or NET exam after completing M.Com this year?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for SET Exam after completion of M.Com course without doing B.Ed course?
  11. Date of next exam for NET/SET exam? Is 50% marks student eligible for OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I be eligible for SET exam after completing BSc?
  13. Can I appear in SET exam after MA in English if did not studied English honours?
  14. Am I eligible to give the SET exam in Andhra Pradesh with 55% marks in Post graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for SET/NET exam after completing polytechnic diploma and B.Tech
  16. Am I eligible to apply for NET or SET exam after completion of M.Com course?
  17. Am i eligible for NET/SET exam after passing MSc IT with 53%
  18. Am I eligible for NET/SET test after completing PG in history subject with 52% marks? I belong to SC category
1st November 2016, 08:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET exam after completing MA with 44% marks?

SET stands for State Eligibility Test. For this examination candidate must have passed Master degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in Master degree for State Eligibility Test is 50% and 5% marks relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidate. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible for SET exam after completing MA with 44% marks.
2nd November 2016, 05:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET exam after completing MA with 44% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayyed naziya View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed my MA scoring 44% marks. I want to know that am I eligible for SET exam after completing MA with 44% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.
As per masters degree marks, you are not eligible for SET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for SET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?