22nd June 2017, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for take lateral entry for engineering after completion of ITI course?

Sir/Mam, I have 10th passed certificate with CBSE board and ITI 1st semester passed certificate, 2nd semester exams are pending. So, I want to ask that can I take admission in lateral engineering? Can you give me the details on this? Thanks!

30th June 2017, 07:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for take lateral entry for engineering after completion of ITI course?

ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute.

After completion of ITI course in your trade, you should pursue diploma and then apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. For LEET examination, you should have at least 60% marks in diploma.

There should not be any pending backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?