11th September 2013, 04:36 PM
julietvimala

Am I eligible to write IES in mechanical stream after completion of mechatronics engineering

am i eligible to write ies in mechanical stream after completion of mechatronics engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write IES Exam after completion of B.Tech in IT stream?
  2. Am I eligible to write IES exam while in 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering? In which month is the exam conducted and will it affect my B.E final exam?
  3. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  4. Am I eligible for IES after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 82.1% in Mechanical Stream?
  5. Is it possible to write IES exam after completing B.E in Mechanical? Date of sale of forms? When is the next exam?
  6. Am I eligible to write IES?
  7. Can I be eligible for IES entrance exam after completing B.Tech mechanical with 66.06%?
  8. Can I appear for IES with Mechanical Engineering after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Which stream is better in engineering between EE and Mechatronics?
  10. Am I eligible to write GATE and IES after completion of my B.Tech course with power engineering stream from NPTI, Durgapur? List of the public sector companies which recruiting power engineering students?
  11. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  12. Am I eligible to write IES exam? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  13. How to do MSc theoritical physics after completion of mechanical
  14. Am I eligible for PSUs and IES Exam being a candidate having secured 2nd divison in B.Tech course with Mechanical stream?
  15. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  17. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder? -- [New]
  18. Is Mechanical engineering a good field?
13th September 2013, 12:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write IES in mechanical stream after completion of mechatronics engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by julietvimala View Post
am i eligible to write ies in mechanical stream after completion of mechatronics engineering?

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination .

If you have completed B-Tech / BE OR M.Sc. degree or equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject is also applicable for IES exam.

But you should write your written exam in below departments .So you can choose any department from given below-

1.Civil Engineering
2.Electrical Engineering
3.Mechanical engineering.
4.Electronics and Communication Engineering.

You have completed engineering degree in mechatronics so you are applicable to write IES exam in Mechanical stream .

The applicant age should between 21 yrs to 30 yrs.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per govt rule .

List of some helpful books name for IES exam for Mechanical engineering-

IES Mechanical Engineering: Engineering Service Examination Guide
ISBN: 8183552757

UPSC IES Engineering Services Examination Mechanical Engineering Solved Papers - 1997 To 2011 (Including Practice Papers)
ISBN: 8183550975

IES Mechanical Engineering Objective Paper-1 & 2
ISBN: 8183487270

Ies Mechanical Engineering Objective Paper-2
ISBN: 8183487289

Chapter Wise Solutions Of U.P.S.C. I.E.S. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
ISBN: 0042151093

For more information about IES Exam , you may log into visit http://upsc.gov.in
13th September 2013, 01:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write IES in mechanical stream after completion of mechatronics engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by julietvimala View Post

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination .

If you have completed B-Tech / BE OR M.Sc. degree or equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject is also applicable for IES exam.

But you should write your written exam in below departments .So you can choose any department from given below-

1.Civil Engineering
2.Electrical Engineering
3.Mechanical engineering.
4.Electronics and Communication Engineering.

You have completed engineering degree in mechatronics so you are applicable to write IES exam in Mechanical stream .

The applicant age should between 21 yrs to 30 yrs.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per govt rule .

List of some helpful books name for IES exam for Mechanical engineering-

IES Mechanical Engineering: Engineering Service Examination Guide
ISBN: 8183552757

UPSC IES Engineering Services Examination Mechanical Engineering Solved Papers - 1997 To 2011 (Including Practice Papers)
ISBN: 8183550975

IES Mechanical Engineering Objective Paper-1 & 2
ISBN: 8183487270

Ies Mechanical Engineering Objective Paper-2
ISBN: 8183487289

Chapter Wise Solutions Of U.P.S.C. I.E.S. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
ISBN: 0042151093

For more information about IES Exam , you may log into visit http://upsc.gov.in
17th April 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Mechatronics engg, and I need to know what dept I can be able to write the IES exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?