2nd January 2012, 08:30 PM
md.jahid

Which area is good in Marketing for MBA candidate among B2B, B2c, Telly etc.?

which is a good area in marketing job for MBA (marketing) holder?
area means retail,B2B,B2C,telly mkt. etc.

Related Questions:
  1. How to opt for Job Opportunities being a candidate of MBA in HR and Marketing after B.Tech?
  2. Which Marketing course is best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  3. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  4. Is it a good choice for me of doing MBA course being a candidate pursuing Marketing Honors?
  5. What are the advantages of completing B.Com Honors? What shall I do after completion of this course?
  6. Does MBA in HR and Marketing have good career scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
  8. Which area offers better professional growth and working environment between Mechanical engineering and MBA in Marketing and Operations ( dual specialization)?
  9. MBA in MArketing is good after B.Tech Mechanical?
  10. How to do MBA in HR? I am working as a Marketing Executive
  11. Which course is a better choice for me to boost up my career being a candidate pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  12. What is the career after MBA Marketing? I have done BAMS and MBA Marketing
  13. How to do any course to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing
  14. How to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing?
  15. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  16. Is Syntel, Mumabi good for doing job after MBA in Marketing? -- [New]
  17. Scope of good job after MBA in Operation and Marketing?
  18. Diploma courses after MBA Marketing for good career growth?
30th January 2018, 03:32 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which area is good in Marketing for MBA candidate among B2B, B2c, Telly etc.?

B2B stands for Business to Business where one company sells products another company and that company sells the products to Customers.

B2C stands for Business to Customer where the company sells products directly to Customers

Telemarketing is a marketing strategy where Executives from Company would call Customers directly for the marketing of products.

Obviously, B2B is a good choice for the Employees because in B2B, they have to interact with the people from other Company in a professional manner.

If you have strong communication skills, you can better explain the features of the product and get the Business to your company.

In B2C, you have to interact with the Customer directly or the Customer comes to your company to purchase the products.

You need to have strong patience to deal with various kinds of Customers.

In B2B, you need to explain the product only once but here in B2C, you have to solve the queries of all sorts of Customers.

Even Telemarketing is also a risky and need strong patience.

Because you should call the Customers directly and most of the Customers are not ready to listen to you.

Some Customers may scold you for disturbing them in their office hours.

Hence B2B is always better but there would be less jobs in B2B compared to B2C and Telemarketing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?