10th May 2011, 12:58 AM
BleedItOut

B.Sc or B.Tech: Better choice for a good job for BA Distance learning student?

Hello guys,

I have finished my 12th(I studied PCM and Csc so i was science student and am eligible for B.Sc/B.tech) from NIOS( i had originally completed my 11th from CBSE and was studying 12th & had to leave because of family circumstances..)

I am now doing my B.A 2nd year(i am writing exams for B.A second year this month) through distance education while working at the same time.

Guys now here is the problem. I have opportunity this year, to join B.sc & to land a solid job within 3 years(after i complete bsc ofc).

But i do not know whether B.Sc will broaden my job opportunities and does B.sc even have any value today.

At this day and age there are so many people with there B.tech qualifications, Do IT companies which hire software programmers give any consideration to B.Sc graduates. If they do then what is the bias that they will show towards a B.Tech graduate. Will there too much emphasis on the kind of graduation i had? Cos if i spend three years in a education spending so much money then i have to be a bit careful..Should i join B.Sc or B.tech?

What are the differences in terms of job opportunities for B.sc and B.tech students? I have also left my teen"ache" years recently.I am now 20 years old and am not sure entrance exams are even held for people like me! But i am now extremely desperate to get into some kind of a college that will cement my future. Please help and advise guys, Am in desperate times.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the value of B.Sc IT through distance learning mode in terms if job perspectives?
  2. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  3. Is there in difference in value of doing B.SC IT from regular and distance learning?
  4. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  5. Is it good to do B.Ed from Manav rachna Institute? Job prospects of B.Ed through distance?
  6. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  7. Is distance learning in MBA a good option from SCDL? I am a student of B.Tech final year in CSE
  8. Jobs in IT industry after BSc.IT from Distance Learning -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it good to do graduation in distance mode? Will I get a good job in future?
  10. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  11. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  12. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience?
  13. Can i get softwere job after doing BSC from Distance Education mode?
  14. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  15. Can I become a Professor after studying Distance M.Tech and having 6.5 years and counting job experience? List of institutes offering distance M.Tech in India? -- [New]
  16. Which is better among B.Sc and B.Tech keeping future job prospective in mind?
  17. Will MSc IT through distance be a better choice for me after completing BSc IT?
  18. Acedamic course which will help in career progression?
21st July 2011, 04:40 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: B.Sc or B.Tech: Better choice for a good job for BA Distance learning student?

you should go for b.tec.h as it has very opportunities.
go for it.
best of luck!
7th December 2011, 12:27 PM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: B.Sc or B.Tech: Better choice for a good job for BA Distance learning student?

B.Tech course is good for your career.
Al the Best for your career in Engineering field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?