21st August 2016, 01:12 AM
Shubha Kanta Dibyadarshan

Best option after graduation in Mathematics among Astronomical line, business line or entrance exam like IIT?

Please guide me what will be the best option after graduation in mathematics?
Can I go for Astronomical line, business line or any entrances like IIT?

21st August 2016, 07:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best option after graduation in Mathematics among Astronomical line, business line or entrance exam like IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubha Kanta Dibyadarshan View Post
Please guide me what will be the best option after graduation in mathematics?
Can I go for Astronomical line, business line or any entrances like IIT?
It is totally upto you and ultimately depends on your interest.

You must choose your career wisely and focus on that stream in which you are good.

Aeronautical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering
This branch is emerging rapidly since the launch of various space missions by our nation. You will get a better future scope here. In future, you could be placed in ISRO, DRDO, etc.

BBA/MBA
MBA graduates are most often hired by MNCs just because of their efficient business skills. They can easily the manage the company and their subordinates.

Now, it is up to you to choose the field to shape your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?