10th April 2012, 11:31 PM
radhika u naik

Which branch should I opt in engineering so that it helps me in taking IAS exam?

which branch should i opt in engineering so that it helps me in taking my IAS EXAM

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of Engineering is a best choice for me to appear for IAS Exam?
  2. Latest question paper pattern of IAS examination? Which subjects should I opt?
  3. Can I opt for subjects of my interest in IAS exam or is it compulsory to choose the one related to degree?
  4. Which branch we can opt for doing Engineering course if Maths marks is less in intermediate exam?
  5. Can I opt for Physics and Mechanical Engineering for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What should I do after B.Tech in computer science, MBA or M.Tech?
  7. Which type of Diploma course which has more score?
  8. Should I take medical or arts to do LLB? Which branch should I opt for?
  9. How to prepare myself for IAS exam? How many subjects do I have to opt for IAS exam?
  10. Which branch is the most preferable to me after 12th if I plan to join IAS later?
  11. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
  12. Is it difficult to crack IAS exam after taking mechanical engineering as an optional?
  13. How to opt for EC? Can I choose EC branch? I have done Mechanical
  14. Which engineering branch should I opt as I have stammering problem and which may not create an issue during placement interviews?
  15. Which subjects i should opt for IAS main and prelims? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many optional subjects should we opt for IAS exam?
  17. Which subjects I can opt for IAS having completed Engineering in ECE?
  18. Which engineering branch I should opt for after completion of intermediate studies? -- [New]
18th May 2012, 09:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch should I opt in engineering so that it helps me in taking IAS exam?

You can opt any branch in any engineering to apply for IAS post. There is no specification as regards to a particular branch to be specialized in engineering graduation. You can choose prepare for the exam based on the specialization engineering chosen. Also do prepare for the CSAT which is an aptitude oriented test. If you clear written test, you can apply for Personal interview also.
20th December 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch should I opt in engineering so that it helps me in taking IAS exam?

what branch should i choose for my engineering college..????
how to decide....!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?