26th July 2017, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Can a BA with 40% get admission in LLB course at Kanpur University? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have completed BA with 40% and now wan to study LLB course. Please tell me can I get admission in LLB course at Kanpur University? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  2. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  3. Admission in LLB course under CU is possible with 47% marks in graduation? Criteria required to fulfill for admission?
  4. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  6. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  7. Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in 3 year LLB course?
  10. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 44.5 marks in graduation?
  12. Eligibility criteria for 3 years LLB course?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course from Kanpur University? I am a Ex servicemen
  14. Names of the universities offering LLB course? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
  15. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. Minimum age limit for LLB in Gujarat?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  18. What will be the age criteria for LLB admission after B.Com?
5th August 2017, 11:47 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BA with 40% get admission in LLB course at Kanpur University? Eligibility criteria for it?

First thing I would like to let you know that Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University is popularly known as Kanpur University.

Further for pursuing LLB ( Bachelor of legislative law ) which is a professional degree course after pursuing which one heads towards becoming a lawyer.

Having secured 40% marks in BA degree course you are not eligible for pursuing LLB (three year course ) degree course from Kanpur University as for pursuing LLB degree course from Kanpur University is 45% marks in bachelor degree course. But you are eligible if you belong to general category as there is provision of marks relaxation of 5% for reserved category candidates.

Further you can also pursue LLB degree course of five years if you have managed 45% marks in intermediate degree course from a recognized board of education. Here also marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

For more details regarding the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for pursuing various course from Kanpur University you can refer to the link www.kanpuruniversity.org.
21st February 2020, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a BA with 40% get admission in LLB course at Kanpur University? Eligibility criteria for it?

Dear sir ,
I'm graduation complete from Lucknow University it's my percentage 44.77%eligible .
23rd February 2020, 12:13 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria:-
1) candidate must secure minimum of 45%Mark's in Graduation and 40%Mark's for SC/ST.

2) Must passed 12th standard from a recognized board

So if you are in SC/ST caste,you are eligible for doing LLB course in Kanpur university otherwise you can appear LLB course through 12th based number if you score 45% marks in intermediate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?