6th January 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can Bio students apply for NDA exam? Eligibility criteria for the same?

Can bio student apply for nda exapm.and eligiblity criteria ..please tell me the possibility

7th January 2012, 12:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Bio students apply for NDA exam? Eligibility criteria for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can bio student apply for nda exapm.and eligiblity criteria ..please tell me the possibility
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board, Final year 12Th appearing candidates are also apply for NDA Examination.

If you have study Biology in your 12Th examination then you are eligible to apply for Army Wings of NDA.

For Naval and Air Force Wings, You have to complete your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects.

To apply for this examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years.

The Notification of NDA Examination was already Published on 31/Dec/2011 and the last date of apply for this examination Online 30/Jan/2012.

Examination Date : 15/April/2012.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online by visit the official website, So please check the official UPSC Website for complete Information and for more Details check Notification.

Apply Online : Click Here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf upsc nda-na-I 2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 338 views)
7th January 2012, 02:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Bio students apply for NDA exam? Eligibility criteria for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NDA is stand for National Defence Academy.NDA exam exam is conducted by UPSC in twice time in a year.

Yes, Bio-science department are eligible for NDA exam in the department of Indian Army.

Both NDA I and NDA II exam date already announced in upsc website.I have listed details of this exam.

>>Academic qualification :You must passed your 12th standard examination.Your 12th subject must be Maths and Physics.

>>Your 12th percentage must be above 60%.

>>Age criteria :Your age should be within 16.5 to 19 years.

>>Nationality :You must be an Indian

>>Only Unmarried candidate are eligible for NDA exam

>>Yes , there is negative marking.(.25 is deduct for wrong answer)

EXAM PATTERN:-

EXAM DATE FOR NDA I EXAM:-
  • Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
  • Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
  • Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-

• Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
  • Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
  • Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012
I have attached the NDA form and Physical Eligibility criteria document.

For more details you can visit to www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 231 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 227 views)
7th January 2012, 08:38 PM
anlakshmi

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

NDA Examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

The Eligibility Criteria:

>> The candidate must have to passed 12th class from a recognised university.

>> And the final year of 12th class students also to apply for this NDA Examination.

>> The age limit in between 16.5 to 19 years.

>> The candiate must be male person & unmarried and medically fit.

The NDA I Examination 2012 date is already published, so you can apply for this exam.

The important dates for NDA I Examination 2012:

Date of notification : 31-12-2011

Last date of receipt of form : 30-01-2012(monday)

Date of exam : 15-04-2012(sunday)

You can apply for NDA Examination in online , you can visit the web site www.upsc.in.

All The Best!!!
7th January 2012, 09:09 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for NDA exam.

NDA ( National Defence Academy)is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year. to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board, Final year 12Th appearing candidates are also apply for NDA Examination.

For NDA exam you must have 50% marks in 12th.

if Biology in your 12Th examination then you are eligible to apply for Army Wings of NDA.

Age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 Years.

The Notification of NDA Examination was already Published December month.

Application form for ths exam is available online on the website of UPSC.you can apply from there.
10th January 2012, 12:16 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board, Final year 12Th appearing candidates are also apply for NDA Examination.If you have study Biology in your 12Th examination then you are eligible to apply for Army Wings of NDA.

For Naval and Air Force Wings, You have to complete your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects.To apply for this examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years.

The Notification of NDA Examination was already Published on 31/Dec/2011 and the last date of apply for this examination Online 30/Jan/2012.

29th February 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

IF I HAVE OPTED BIOLOGY AS MY SUBJECT IN CLASS 11 AND 12 THEN WILL THE PAPER FOR ME WILL ALSO CONTAIN MATHS QUESTION ?
1st April 2012, 01:10 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Hi friend,
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board, Final year 12Th appearing candidates are also apply for NDA Examination.

If you have study Biology in your 12Th examination then you are eligible to apply for Army Wings of NDA.

For Naval and Air Force Wings, You have to complete your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online by visit the official website, So please check the official UPSC Website for complete Information and for more Details check Notification.

For more details, visit http://www.nda.nic.in

Hope for your good future scope.....
22nd April 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

can bio students in 12th standard write civil examination
30th April 2012, 11:33 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board, Final year 12Th appearing candidates are also apply for NDA Examination.If you have study Biology in your 12Th examination then you are eligible to apply for Army Wings of NDA.For Naval and Air Force Wings, You have to complete your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects.
29th June 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the mening of army wings of nda its nt getting clera to me...........
14th December 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

If I have opted biology in 12th class then will the paper for me contain maths questions also?
13th March 2013, 06:33 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Yes Bio Students can apply for the NDA Examination. But they can only apply for Indian Army.

The NDA Exam is conducted every year by the Union Public Service Commission through which you can join any of the following wings :

a) Indian Army

b) Naval Academy

c) Indian Air Force

The Eligibility Criteria For NDA Examination are :

* You should have completed 12th with PCM from any recognized board.

* There is no minimum percentage of marks required for NDA Exam.

* Your age should lie in between 16.5-19 years.

* You must be an Indian Male Candidate.

* You must be unmarried.

* Girl Candidates are not allowed.

* You must be physically and mentally fit.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
16th March 2013, 02:21 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for NDA is National Defence Academy.

Yes definitely, bio students can apply for NDA examination; but only for Army wing.

The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from any accredited board.

* Age limit:- 16.5-19 yrs.

* Sex:- Only male contendors are eligible for this examination.

* Marital status:- Single/Not married.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Physical eligibility:-

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
5th May 2013, 02:14 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Yes ,bio students can apply for NDA examination; but only for
Army wing......

NDA(National Defence Academy) is conducted two times every year i.e.NDA-I and NDA-II.This exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

Educational Qualifications:

Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or a university

Air Force and Naval Wing of National Defence Academy and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination

AGE LIMIT: 16 ˝ to 19 yrs as of first day of the month in which course is due to commence.

* Sex:- Male.
* Nationality:- Indian.
* Marital status:- Unmarried or single.
* Physically and mentally fit.

How to apply:
•Apply online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in

For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
4th October 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that if i take bio in 11th and12th then also i get maths question to solve in exam and i want to know the post which i join
21st February 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Those who don't have maths as there subject then they are not allowed to give NDA examination as I have opted for biology in 11 &12th class as we have choice for bio &maths in both classes.
3rd June 2020, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

If I have biology in 11th and 12 th so I will get some questions of maths..?
10th June 2021, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Bio students can apply for NDA exam
17th June 2021, 03:51 PM
Iffa0786

NDA stands for National Defence Academy:-

Yes Biology students are eligible for NDA with subjects Mathematics,and physics.

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Comission.

Eligibility criteria for NDA:-

Candidates who are in class 12th or equivalent examination can apply.

Nationality: Indian

Candidates should be physically fit.

Eyes sight 6/6
26th September 2021, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can Bipc student can Apply NDA exam?
30th September 2021, 07:19 PM
Shamaila parween

NDA stands for National defence academy .this exam are conducted by UPSC exam.
Yes biology students are eligible for this exam with physics chemistry and mathematics.
Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online by visit the official website, So please check the official UPSC Website for complete Information.
11th December 2021, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

can biology students can join airforce or navy through nda as they not have mathamatics in class 12 so
29th December 2021, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can biology student also aapply for NDAas they do not have math in 12
1st January 2022, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

PCB students can write the NDA exam?
4th January 2022, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Can biology students can join airforce or navy through nda as they not have mathamatics in class 12 so
18th January 2022, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

I have PCB with Applied Mathematics in class 12th, Can I write NDA exam for Naval and Air Force?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?