24th December 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to join NDA as a girl? Can I join NDA as a Girl?

I am a girl. I want to give NDA do something for our army. I am science stream students, I want to prove our opponent nations that we are able to give answer. So at least give one chance for qualifying NDA? Humble request from girls. (We think we are eligible for it ! )

24th December 2016, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I want to join NDA as a girl? Can I join NDA as a Girl?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to join Indian Army through NDA as a female candidate. Only unmarried male candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to join Indian Army through NDA examination. The minimum age criteria required to appear in NDA examination is 16.5 years and the maximum age limit is 19.5 years.
24th December 2016, 09:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to join National Defence Academy (NDA) being a Girl Candidate. Yes, you are not eligible to join NDA as you have net met the required eligibility criteria. The basic educational qualification required to join NDA is as follows.

>> Candidates must have done their 12th Class from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this NDA recruitment.

>> As you are a Female candidate I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. If you are interested to join Indian Army, Navy or Air force then I would strongly suggest you to do graduation and then can apply for Combined Defence Service Examination as female candidates are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.
24th December 2016, 09:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and for joining NDA you will have to qualify NDA entrance examination.

* NDA entrance examinations are held by UPSC two times in a year in two stages which includes written examination and SSB interview respectively.

* The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in NDA examination are as following :-

a) You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

b) Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

c) You must have either completed your Class 12th academics or must be in the final year of same with any stream from a recognized board.

d) You must have physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, being a girl candidate you are not eligible for joining NDA as for the same only unmarried male candidate.

But you have the option of joining Indian Army through CDS ( Combined Defense Services ).

For more detailed information about NDA examination and CDS examination you can visit the website www.upsc.gov.in.
24th December 2016, 09:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> NDA Stands for National Defence Academy.

=> This examination is examination is conducted by UPSC i.e Union Public Service Commission.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAMINATION

1. Candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

2. The minimum age of candidate is 16 and half years and maximum age of candidate is 19 years.

As per my knolwledge, girls are not eligible for National Defence Academy examination.

NOTE: Only unmarried male are eligible for National Defence Academy exam.
24th December 2016, 10:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NDA is National Defence Academy.

1. Eligibility criteria for this exam is that only unmarried male candidates can apply. No female candidates are allowed to apply for this exam. As you are girl, you are not eligible for this exam.

2. Female candidates who want to join Defence can apply for University Entry Scheme or SSC Tech Women or Combined Defence Services exam after bachelor's degree.
25th December 2016, 11:42 AM
radha 2
Senior Member+

NDA stands for National Defense Academy which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for NDA(National Defense Academy )

1).Candidate must be an unmarried Indian and male candidate.

2).Candidate age must be between in 16.5 to 19.5 years.

3).Candidate should have passed 12th from a recognized board.
28th February 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am mona, is a girl eligible for join nda (any field) after 12th and if not then why is there is not any right to equality please if anyone can do then please forward this question to any person who can give this right to girls.
4th March 2017, 09:39 PM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: I want to join NDA as a girl? Can I join NDA as a Girl?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for National Defence Academy (NDA) exam.

Gender: Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the NDA exam.

•Union public service commission conducts NDA exam.

Educational qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognized institute.

Selection procedure: Written exam, interview, physical fitness test.

I hope it will help you. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?