5th January 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects that I should take after choosing science stream?

if i am choosing science stream in my 11th and 12th what are the subjects should i take... and what all options do we have in getting a job if u take science stream

28th March 2013, 07:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects that I should take after choosing science stream?

After 12th, you can look for courses like MBBS, BHMS or BAMS. Courses in veterinary science can be selected, if interested. Bachelor degree in science can be opted in subjects like Physics, chemistry or Biology. You can look for courses related to diary science or pharmacy. Another good option is B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Agriculture.
29th June 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the subjects that I should take after choosing science stream?

Re: What are the subjects of 11th class?
hello friend..!!

->subjects in 11th class depends upon your stream/field .

if you have science non-medical then subjects are
1.english
2,physics
3.chemistry
4.mathematics
5.first language

if you have medical then
1.english
2.physics
3.chemistry
4.biology
5.first language
30th April 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AFTER DOING 12 TH WITH COMMERCE WITHOUT MATH?
17th March 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

If I didn't got higher percentage in 10th then is it so that I cannot take science stream in 11th??
14th June 2018, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

l have got 76%in ssc examination. and l want to go in sci stream. so what should l choose in that stream
26th June 2019, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I have not taken bifocal subjects for fyjc, even then can i choose engineering after completing my 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?