16th January 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPSSC JE Civil exam after completing B.Tech? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my B.Tech Engineering and now I want to apply for UPSSC JE Civil exam so I want to know can I apply for UPSSC JE Civil exam after completing B.Tech? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for SSC JE Civil Engineering exam after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Which course to study to get into Indian Railway
  3. How should I join classes after passing 12th? I have passed SSC
  4. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for Civil Services exam after completing B.Com Hons?
  6. Which course will suit me to become a custom officer? I have completed B.Com
  7. Job in Customs is possible after clearing 12th?
  8. Can I apply for Welding Inspector exam after completing B.Tech mechanical
  9. What is the qualification required to apply for assam civil service exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for GATE exam after completing B.Tech course? When can I apply for the course and what is the procedure to apply?
  11. How to be an I.F.S officer after completion of +2?
  12. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  13. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  14. Eligibility to appear and percentage required in B.Tech to apply for IES exam?
  15. Can I be eligible to apply for SSC JR civil exam after completing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  16. Am I eligible to apply for civil services exam after completion of AMIE? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
27th January 2017, 04:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSSC JE Civil exam after completing B.Tech? How can I apply for the exam?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for UPSSC JE Civil examination after completion of your B.Tech course from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering course from a recognised institute are eligible to apply for UPSSC JE Civil examination. The age limit to apply for UPSSC JE Civil examination is 18-27 years and upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. You can apply for UPSSC examination online at upsssc.gov.in on or before last date of submission of online application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?