10th March 2018, 02:44 PM
Abhishek Ashok kumar

Can I do BBA or B.Com if score 45% in CBSE board 12th exam?

If I get 45% in 12th from CBSE then what can I do. I am a student of Commerce stream. Can I do BBA and B.Com? Is it beneficial to do BBA separately or to do with B.Com? Or is it possible to do one from regular university and the other from distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges to do BBA, B.Com after scoring 80% marks in 12th board examination?
  2. How much should I score in class 12th Commerce stream from CBSE board to get admission in Christ College for pursuing BBA?
  3. Is it beneficial to study BBA for 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
  4. How can I score 90% in CBSE 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I prepare to score above 90% in 12th CBSE Science Board exam?
  6. Which board is better to score best percentile in 12th class between CBSE or MP board?
  7. List of colleges which offer BBA course in Pune for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th CBSE?
  8. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  9. How can I prepare to score 95% in 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th CBSE Board to get admission in BBA course?
  11. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  12. Is it possible to improve CBSE 12th score from MP Board?
  13. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  14. Procedure to get admission in BBA for a candidate who has secured 72.2% in 12th Commerce CBSE?
  15. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  16. Will I be able to secure 95% in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board?
  17. How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%
  18. Should I aim to score in entrance exam or board exam? Will the preparation of CBSE board be enough for AIEEE exam?
20th March 2018, 10:37 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBA or B.Com if score 45% in CBSE board 12th exam?

You cannot do BBA and B.Com jointly at the same time. However, both the graduation courses are related to Commerce stream.

As B.Com has more advantages and scope over BBA, so I would recommend you to choose B.Com course.

After B.Com course, you can pursue MBA course which has much greater scope to get jobs in MNCs.

If you are pursuing MBA from IIMs, then you will be having greater opportunities. But to get admission into IIMs, you have to crack CAT exam.
20th March 2018, 07:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Business Administration is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board. Top colleges offering these courses require higher percentage of marks at 12th level. Some college take admission through entrance test like IPU CET exam.

2. It is better to focus on one course rather pursuing two courses from different colleges in distance mode. From second year of B.Com, you can join BBA from any distance university approved by UGC and DEC.
20th March 2018, 11:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my suggestion you can go for B.Com course rather than BBA course. B.Com. stands for Bachelor of Commerce. Bachelor of Commerce is an graduation level course and the duration of this course is three years.

In order to get admission in Bachelor of Commerce course, candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for pursuing Bachelor of Commerce course is 45%.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in good regular University after 45% in your 12th class so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission iin private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?