3rd January 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after passing diploma engineering with 12 years od experience from Industry?

Pl. suggest can i do MBA , is it worth after Diploma engineering with 12 years of experince from industry.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA degree from abroad? I have 2.5 years of experience in IT industry
  2. Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  3. Is it possible to do MBA after passing 12th and 3 years diploma+4 years of experience
  4. How to pursue MBA marketing and finance after passing B.Tech CSE with 10 months of freelancing experience
  5. Which is a better course in future after completing diploma with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  6. Can I do MBA after my B.Tech with 4 years Experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  8. Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?
  9. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience? -- [New]
  10. Can I pursue MBA regular or part time if I am a 3 years diploma student in electrical engineering with 4 years experience in L&T
  11. Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  12. Guidance regarding the university to pursue Degree or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Instrumentation being a candidate of B-Pharmacy having 2.4 years of Industry Experience?
  13. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  14. Universities offering distance MAB admission for students passing diploma 10+3 from BTE Bangalore and 10 years of working experience?
  15. How can I join FICCI after passing B.Tech+MBA?
  16. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  17. Should I join PGDIT in MIT school of distance learning after completing 3 years Diploma and having 1 year industry experience?
  18. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
6th February 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA after passing diploma engineering with 12 years od experience from Industry?

I have passed in 3 years diploma electrical engineering for the year of 1994. Now I am interested to do MBA.Presently working in call center as Facility and administrator. Which subject is suitable for my carrier
21st April 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA after passing diploma engineering with 12 years od experience from Industry?

Can I do MBA after passing diploma in E&TC with 10 years experience in BSNL on the post of Telecom Technical Assistent
14th November 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in 3 years diploma mechanical engineering for the year of 2002. Now I am interested to do MBA.Presently working in engineering industry as a Deputy Manager. Am i eligible to do a MBA.Which subject is suitable for my carrier
18th November 2018, 06:12 PM
Meg24

Hello,
Apparently you are not eligible for the MBA course as the names itself. Says-Masters of businesses administration.
So it is mandatory to have completed your graduation /degree to apply for masters degree in any course.

As you don't have a graduation degree you can not apply for the MBA course.
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?