14th January 2012, 12:34 AM
Javed ahmad31

Can I do MCA on the basis of BA while in 12th Mathematics?

Can i mca on the base of ba while 12 is in mathmatics
tell me details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA on the basis of BA while in 12th Mathematics?
  2. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc(IT) if completed 12th without Mathematics?
  3. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  5. Procedure for a non mathematics student to pursue MCA? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible for me to do MCA course if I have done 12th without maths?
  7. Is it a barrier to get admission in MCA if secured 48 marks in 12th Mathematics?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  9. maharashtra mca entrance qualification? I did not have mathematics in class 12th
  10. Eligibility criteria to do MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam for BCA candidate who didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
  12. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 12th? Am I eligible for MCA?
  13. Is there any chance for me to do MCA after B.Sc Mathematics?
  14. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 11th and 12th? Which are the best colleges for this course? I am from commerce stream
  15. Can I apply for MCA from any government university? I have done 12th with mathematics
  16. Am I eligible to appear in MCA entrance exam after BCA having IT instead of Mathematics in 12th?
  17. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics subject?
  18. Can I get admission to study MCA in Delhi University with 57% in 12th Mathematics and 70% in BCA?
14th January 2012, 02:00 AM
Dilip Bista

Default Re: Can I do MCA on the basis of BA while in 12th Mathematics?

yes ,you can. Candidates with a Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with Mathematics at the (10+2) can appear the All India MCA Common Entrance Test (AIMCET).test is held usually in the month of June . The question pattern for the entrance test is AIMCET Examination is

Mathematics – 100 Questions
Computer Awareness – 40 Questions
Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning – 40 Questions
General Awareness – 20 Question .

All the best .Hope this information will help you.
14th January 2012, 09:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

For most the institutes, candidates are eligible for the MCA course after graduation. The minimum cut off is normally 55%. Also they should have studied Maths in 12th standard. You will need to appear for entrance exams based on where you wish to apply. You can apply for the exam when you are in the final year.
14th January 2012, 03:54 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

First think i need to know is that if there was mathematics in your BA syllabus. If yes then you can obviously go for MCA as eligibility criteria for MCA entrance is :-
1) Nationality :- Indian.
2) Educational Qualification :- 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in each of the examinations of :
(i) 12th level with Mathematics and
(ii) bachelor’s degree of full time 3 year duration from a recognized university with any of the subjects - (a) mathematics (b) statistics (c) business mathematics (d) discrete mathematics (e) mathematical foundations of computer science (f) business statistics (g) computational mathematics (h) elementary mathematics (i) elementary statistics .

So, as you don't write about your subjects in BA then if you are eligible then go for MCA.

MCA application form will available from the month of March and exam is generally held on :- May.

After that you can try for-

1) You can try for M.Sc.Tech in Computer Science and then if you can do well then you can go for IIT.

2) You can try for MBA and it is very good option for you as you can enhance yourself in both technical and management side. After MBA career option is also very appreciating.

So, choose according to your choice.

Otherwise,after the course you can apply so many small as well as MNCs such as:

TCS,

CTS,

Capzimini,

HCL,

IBM,

Wipro

Infosys

Patni etc
14th January 2012, 06:57 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

you can apply for MCA if you have Maths in 12th and BA.

Maths is compulsary to apply for MCA exam.

MCA(Master of Computer Application) is very good course.MCA is 3 year master degree course.after completion of MCA you will be master of computer application.

After completion of MCA you will be eligible for various exams.job apportunity will be more for you.

You are thinking right about MCA.it is a specialization course in computer application.

For MCA you should choose best college.various college provide MCA degree but you should choose best college.best college provide good campus placement.
14th January 2012, 07:10 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

yes you can eligible
14th January 2012, 08:57 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed ahmad31 View Post
Can i mca on the base of ba while 12 is in mathmatics
tell me details
friend!!

as you said that you have done XII from MATHS .but also said hat you had maths in XII so, on behalf of that i would say that you can apply for MCA entrance

some courses that can help you get a job and improve your knowledge in those courses are
  1. c/c++
  2. software
  3. networking
  4. ccna
best of luck!!
14th January 2012, 09:37 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Hello don't tensed as you passed 12th with Mathematics , is one of the best combination in 12th standard.

-> This will not be good decision for you to drop for one year. It will better for you to
take admission in any of the nearby good college .

-> After 12th with such great combination there are so many option where you can get
admission any of the following :

1. Can go for Hon-ours graduate degree choosing any of the following four subject.
2. Prepare for IIT JEE or AIEEE and then go for B.Tech. degree.
3. BCA is one of the option,
4. BBA is another option to you,

I suggest you to go for option 1 or 2 as you wish.

--> Short term course like :

i. Core Java,
ii. Advanced Java,
iii. J2EE,
iv. ASP .NET using VB,
v. ASP .NET using C#,
vi. ASP .NET using J#,
vii.C/C++,
viii.SQL,
ix. image processing,

-->After M.C.A. you can also find a job in some top companies like :

* TCS
* Wipro
* CTS
* Infosys
* Accenture
* Tech mahindra
* IBM etc.

all the best.
26th January 2012, 12:46 AM
Dilip Bista

yes ,you can. Candidates with a Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with Mathematics at the (10+2) can appear the All India MCA Common Entrance Test (AIMCET).test is held usually in the month of June . The question pattern for the entrance test is AIMCET Examination is

Mathematics – 100 Questions
Computer Awareness – 40 Questions
Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning – 40 Questions
General Awareness – 20 Question .

All the best .Hope this information will help you.
2nd June 2021, 01:41 PM
Singhskomal

Hello students, definitely you can do MCA(Master's in computer application) after graduate in any stream like arts,commerce, science...you are eligible for MCA...
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?