8th May 2012, 11:58 PM
ajaydpatil

Can I get admission in a IIT Institute after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Can i get admission in iit institute after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I get admission to IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in IIT after completing my Diploma Mechanical Engineering in A.Y.Dadabhai college?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma in mechanical branch?
  6. How to get admission in IIT after studying in diploma mechanical?
  7. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  9. What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  11. Can I get a seat in IIT after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  12. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering
  13. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  14. Admission procedure to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT for a Diploma holder?
  15. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Is there any possibility to get admission into IIT after doing diploma in mechanical
  17. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  18. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
9th May 2012, 09:18 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in a IIT Institute after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you can get admission in IITs if you appear and qualify the IIT-JEE.
For admission to IITs your qualification is equivalent to 12th.
You will have to study 10+2 syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

Also you will have to satisfy following eligibility criteria for IIT-JEE 2013.
Maximum Age limit is 25 years on 1st Oct 2013.
You should have completed diploma in 2012 or should be appearing final exam of diploma in 2013.
There is only two allowed attempts in IIT-JEE, as mentioned above.

(** The eligibility criteria may (may not change) when the notification for next
IIT-JEE i.e. IIT-JEE 2013, is published)
9th May 2012, 09:55 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in a IIT Institute after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

After completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering you may be eligible for IIT if you fulfill the eligibility criteria for IIT JEE

IIT JEE - INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted by IIT for admission to under Graduate course in Engineering and Architecture in various IIT all over India.

The candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed 12th or equivalent exam with at least 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 25 years, is eligible to apply for IIT JEE.

So if have the eligibility criteria then after appearing and cracking IIT JEE you may get admission to any IIT.
20th May 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE JUST COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER AND WANTS TO GET ADMISSION IN IIT COLLEGE
26th May 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

after dipoma in electrical engg nd i am join to iit entrance yes ya no pls tell me....
26th May 2012, 07:47 PM
ambi_rajput

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after dipoma in electrical engg nd i am join to iit entrance yes ya no pls tell me....
The candidate can apply for JEE online through the JEE webpage during the period of application.

Students with 60 % or more in 3 or 4-year Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education are eligible to apply.
27th May 2012, 03:02 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

HAI......

IIT JEE - INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted by IIT for admission to under Graduate course in Engineering and Architecture in various IIT all over India.

YES ....of course

BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed 12th or equivalent exam with at least 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 25 years

Maximum Age limit is 25 years on 1st Oct 2013.

You should have completed diploma in 2012 or should be appearing final exam of diploma in 2013.

There is only two allowed attempts in IIT-JEE, as mentioned above.

If you crack IITJEE,you will pursue B.E at IIT's

REGARDs,
siva
30th May 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Is ugc reconized diploma holder in engg. can applly for iitjee
5th June 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma engineer in electrical branch.can i appear iit-jee 2013.
6th June 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i have an qus how they calculate phy, che, mat, above 60% in diploma
2nd August 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i am doing fifth semister deploma in electrical enginering how i am apply for iit exam
6th August 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

can i get admisson at iit after diploma for B.E. without H.S.C.
19th August 2012, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I am iti holder can I get a chance for admission after completed 10th please reply me
18th September 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in a IIT Institute after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
6th October 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in IIT in B.arch after diploma in architectural assistanship
31st October 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am from Nepal and I have heard there is going to be change in IIT-JEE process. Will there be any change in DASA process. Please I need help..
4th February 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

can i apply in IIT within 2 year after completion diploma in civil engineering?
4th April 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

After 10th class i have get eligibity to write iit entrance exam?
2nd June 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i am at last year of diploma mechanical engg. can i get admission at IIT for degree??
5th June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in iit college after compeleting D.M.E
6th October 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

actually i am not studied in 12th exam but i passed in diploma with 82% with only madhyamik cirtificate can i get a chance in IIT? plz give my answar in my email id- [email protected]
28th August 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

M diploma passed student can I take admissions in iit Delhi without enterence exam hi
8th October 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

question: -
I'm in 3rd year of diploma in mech. engg. I'm doing diploma after 10th. I want to do IIT after the diploma. Is it possible.?. how.? and what is the eligibility.?
1st January 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How I get admission in IIT after my electronis & Telecommunication diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?