4th December 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission through lateral entry if I want to change my college in 2nd year 4th semester?

Can I get admission through lateral entry if I want to change my college in 2nd year 4th semester? Can you please let me know procedure followed for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thanks!

7th December 2017, 11:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission through lateral entry if I want to change my college in 2nd year 4th semester?

If you want to get admission through lateral entry, then you must have passed 12th standard from any affiliated school or must have qualified diploma course from any well recognized institute. You have to appear in LEET exam and then participate in online counseling process to get direct admission in second year of degree course.
As, now you are in 4th semester, so changing the college wastes one year of your life because you have to start from 3rd semester again.
My suggestion to you is that, you should continue the study in the same college and complete your bachelor's degree in next 2 years. After completion of bachelor's degree, you will have good career prospect.
9th December 2017, 06:27 PM
sunil kashav
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission through lateral entry if I want to change my college in 2nd year 4th semester?

If you want t get admission through lateral entry, then you must have passed 12th standard form any affiliated school or must have qualified diploma course from any well recongnized institute.
You have to appear in LEET exam and then participate in online counseling process to get direct admission in second year of degree course.
As, now you are in 4th semester, so changing the college wastes one year of your life because you have to start from 3rd semester again.

After completion of bechelor's degree, you will have good career prospect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?