29th March 2014, 10:56 AM
varsha jhamnani

Can I get domicile of UP if I belong from Jharkhand? I want to apply for UPCPMT

i want to apply for upcpmt.can i get domicile of up if i belong from jharkhand but my mother is from lucknow(up)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for ST in Karnataka if I belong from Jharkhand and loving in Bangalore?
  2. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  3. Criteria for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh? Can I apply for UPCPMT?
  4. What's the domicile for a candidate who have done 12th from Jaipur and their parents belong to Defense service?
  5. Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?
  6. Domicile requirement for admission in Engineering course in Yadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get colleges in Jharkhand after passing 12th from Bokaro? I belong to Bihar
  8. Is ST certificate of Jharkhand also valid in Karnataka for CET? Is ST reservation is only valid for ST's students which belong to Karnataka for CET?
  9. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi?
  10. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  11. Can I apply for UPCPMT? What iare the conditions required?
  12. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  13. Am I eligible for UPCPMT exam? I've got 45% marks in science and belong to OBC category
  14. What is the course fee of Dhirubhai Ambani College of Engineering?
  15. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  16. For which state can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam being a candidate of General category from Jharkhand
  17. How can I make domicile certificate of uttar pradesh? I've been living in Jharkhand for the last 15 years but having home in Uttar Pradesh
  18. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
15th April 2016, 10:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get domicile of UP if I belong from Jharkhand? I want to apply for UPCPMT

UP CPMT stands for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test. This test is conducted by state government of Uttar Pradesh for admission of candidates in undergraduate courses in medical field.

There is no need of domicile for this exam. Candidates from any state of India can apply for this exam. The minimum age required for this exam is 17 years on 31st December of year of exam. So, you can apply for UP CPMT without any domicile.
26th October 2016, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get domicile of UP if I belong from Jharkhand? I want to apply for UPCPMT

I am st of jharkhand but my domicile is U.P . Am i eligible for claiming reservation in JPSC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?