28th March 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an Officer's job in the Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering scoring 68% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering scoring 68% marks and now I want to join the Indian Navy as an Officer so I want to know how can I get an Officer's job in the Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering scoring 68% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job?
  2. Can I apply for the Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write for admission?
  3. How can I join Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  4. Eligibility for Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Job in Indian Navy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. What kind of exams are available to join Indian Navy for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  7. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  8. How may I do job in Indian Navy? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  9. Opportunities for diploma students in Indian Navy?
  10. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job in merchant navy or Indian Navy? I am a mechanical diploma holder
  13. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  14. Am I eligible to join Navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I join Indian navy or Indian air force on the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma+BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  17. Chances to become an Indian Navy Commando for Diploma Mechanical student?
  18. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
4th April 2017, 07:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Officer's job in the Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering scoring 68% marks?

Candidates passed diploma degree are not eligible to appear for NDA examination. So, you are not eligible for Officer's entry in Indian Navy with diploma qualification.

So, you have to pursue B.Tech course now and after completion of course will be eligible to appear for CDS examination conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted in two stages. The eligibility to appear for examination for Navy is :-

Candidate must have passed B.Tech from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 19-22 years.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in written and SSB stages for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?