29th September 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy after 12th Commerce? What kind of fitness is required? Is there job guarantee?

Well can i join merchant navy or not as i have cleared my 12th with Commerce stream? And what kind of physical fitness is required, therefore i have to crack the exams also, is there placement guarantee or in a bond sign contract?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  2. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  5. Can a 22 years old student apply for Merchant Navy job? Physical fitness required for it?
  6. Can a Commerce stream student join Merchant Navy? How can I join Merchant Navy?
  7. Can i join merchant navy after passing 12th commerce
  8. Detailed information and requirements to apply for job in Merchant Navy for 12th Commerce student?
  9. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  10. How to prepare for Merchant Navy job while studying BE Electrical engineering? Eligibility and physical fitness required for it? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 75% in 12th? Is there any scope for commerce students in Navy?
  14. Can commerce students join merchant navy?
  15. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  16. How can I join merchant navy after passing 12th commerce?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th with commerce?
  18. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy without appearing in NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy?
29th September 2016, 08:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after 12th Commerce? What kind of fitness is required? Is there job guarantee?

No , as a Commerce student you are not eligible to join Merchant Navy because to join Merchant Navy a candidate has to appear in NDA exam and to appear in NDA exam a candidate must have done 12th with non medical stream from a recognised board with at least 55% marks.
You can complete your degree in Commerce Stream and then you can apply for CDS exam.
29th September 2016, 11:08 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after 12th Commerce? What kind of fitness is required? Is there job guarantee?

No,commerce student cannot join Merchant Navy.To join Merchant navy, one must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics

Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy course=====》

**The Unmarried male and female candidate are eligible

**Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are eligible for Merchant Navy course.

**Age requirement is not more than 20 years.

**For SC/ST Students - 25 years is maximum age

Physical Standard required:-

::Eye Sight = 6/6,
::Height = 167 cms,
::Weight = 50 Kg
::Chest = 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?