4th December 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for merchant navy while in class 12th? What are the qualifications required for it?

I am appearing in 12th. Can I apply in merchant navy. If yes, when forms will be availed ?
What are the qualifications do they need ?

Related Questions:
7th December 2011, 01:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for merchant navy while in class 12th? What are the qualifications required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am appearing in 12th. Can I apply in merchant navy. If yes, when forms will be availed ?
What are the qualifications do they need ?
Hello friend,
You have not mentioned about your subject combination in the +2, I must tell you that if you have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths, you may join merchant navy as deck cadet. However, you can also pursue higher studies like marine engineering and nautical science as a bachelors degree program.
If you do not belong to science stream, you will be eligible to join only the saloon department which is responsible for the general maintenance on board.
11th December 2011, 11:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for merchant navy while in class 12th? What are the qualifications required for it?

The minimum qualification required for merchant navy is 12th pass with Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. So, you are not eligible yet. The maximum age limit required is 20 years for general category and 25 years for reservation category. Only unmarried candidates are eligible to appear for the exam. You can download the application form from the official IGNOU OPENNET - Merchant Navy Entrance Test official website.
30th December 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i apply merchant navy in commerence back ground.
3rd January 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

i'm 17 years old..
i'm doing computer diploma engg 1st yr after 10th..
so can i join navy...??
if yes, then how??
i want to know that with course of diploma engg, cn i join navy???
& where's the institute or some branches of navy??
plz tel me d answr..
plz plz plz..
21st February 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

plz send from this EMAIL-ID
18th March 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY FOR MERCHANT NAVY WHILE IN CLASS 12th in arts.and if not with arts then,after that what course i do to get merchant navy?
5th May 2012, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Is mht-cet required for admission or 12th passed is ok to pursue merchant navy?
24th May 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the % that need in 2 to write the xam?
and what time it will take to get a good position in this job?
plz help me.......
17th May 2014, 05:33 AM
Unregistered

sir I am 12th pass with 72% subject biology & I aplly for mmerchant navy but how pls help me I m female pls help me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?