2nd November 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Is Central Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi a Valid board or not?

Respected Sir, I want to know whether Central Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi a Valid board or not? Please give me every detail about this as soon as possible.

3rd November 2016, 08:25 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Central Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi a Valid board or not?

Yes, The central board of secondary education is a valid educational board in India and it is also the largest educational board in India. It gives the affiliation to schools all over India.

Its pattern of study is very different from the other state boards because here is no provision of sessional examination as in haryana board of schooling education.

Examination are conducted yearly and also the syllabus is different apart from N.C.E.R.T. syllabus but still it covers the whole N.C.E.R.T. syllabus.

Nothing else is different in this board than any other board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?