25th June 2011, 03:01 PM
nilesh dilip ausarmal

Is it compulsory to get 60% aggregate to get into Engineering?

hello sir
my name is nilesh ausarmal
i am a engineering student nd my query is
for engineering students ,,,, is it compulsary to get 60% aggregate

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for AIEEE and IIT after 12th with commerce for a career in Aeronautics?
  2. Am I eligible for upcoming AIEEE Exam having secured 58% in 12th but only 39 marks in Maths?
  3. Good B.Com (Hons) Colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?
  5. Required Qualification to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Require percentage in 12th class and competitive exam to get admission for this course?
  6. Eligibility criteria for NATA examination?
  7. Is it compulsory to pass both Theory and Practical exams separately to qualify in Chemistry of 12th Maharashtra Board exam? -- [New]
  8. When to get application forms for AIEEE Exam?
  9. Is it necessary to get 80% marks in each individual subject including PCM and English?
  10. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  11. Which one of these du colleges is the best for doing bsc. microbiology?
  12. BCA for student from commerce background?
  13. Is Maths compulsory for admission in Genetics Engineering?
  14. What are the subjects included in GET exam?
  15. Scored 33% in Maths and 50% overall in 12th : Am I eligible for AIEEE exam?
  16. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?
  17. How much marks in 12th ISC board is required for BITSAT?
  18. Minimum Qualification to appear for IBPS PO Exam?
2nd November 2011, 07:24 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to get 60% aggregate to get into Engineering?

dear friend,

its not a compulsary but its d requirement for most of d companies so if you don't have 60 % than its create a great problem for your future.
so
best of luck.
3rd November 2011, 12:06 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to get 60% aggregate to get into Engineering?

hi,
yes, is it compulsory to get 60% aggregate. because after engineering for further study in top collage in India or foreign you should have minimum 60% aggregate.
no doubt knowledge is more important but percentage matter a lot.

all the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?