23rd April 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Which course to study in order to become a Food Technology Inspector?

Please tell what should I do in order to study Food Technology and become Food Technology Inspector after 12th board exam from Science stream?

6th May 2018, 06:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to study in order to become a Food Technology Inspector?

Food Inspector Exam is conducted by UPSC exam.

For this post first you must crack the entrance exam.

Eligibility for Food Inspector Exam:-

You must be an Indian.

You must passed graduation in medicine or must have bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Pharmacy, Food Technology, Dairy Technology.

And your age must be in between 18 to 35 years.

Upper age Limit extends upto

For SC/ST / OBC- 5 years.

For physically handicapped person - 10 years.

You must posses at least 120 hours with working experience in the use of personal computers .

Selection process:-

Written Test

interview.

For more Information:-
http://www.foodsuppb.nic.in.
8th May 2018, 11:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to study in order to become a Food Technology Inspector?

In order to apply for Food Technology Inspector recruitment, you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria. In general, the basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's Degree in any stream from a recognized university. Courses may be Degree in dairy technology, food technology, oil technology, biotechnology, biochemistry, veterinary services, Microbiology..etc., Hence you may choose any of the courses like mathematics, biology, physics, agricultural sciences..etc.,

>> Hence, you may choose the stream in which you are very must interested in. I suggest you to first analyse yourself that what are your strengths and skills. Based on that, choose that concerned Bachelor's Degree as any discipline in Graduation is accepted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?