23rd September 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for NDA officers post? Procedure to appear for the exam?

dear sir,
my name is PAWAR PRAVIN VISHNU i am doing MBA 1st year but i am iterested in NDA officer post.sir can i give this exam
plz sir what criteria and what is the prosess of this examination plz give me detail on mail on my email [email protected] or my contact nomber is 9922967555

24th September 2011, 10:19 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for NDA officers post? Procedure to appear for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
my name is PAWAR PRAVIN VISHNU i am doing MBA 1st year but i am iterested in NDA officer post.sir can i give this exam
plz sir what criteria and what is the prosess of this examination plz give me detail on mail on my email [email protected] or my contact nomber is 9922967555
If you are doing MBA, then I think your age is more than 19 years, So You are not eligible to apply for NDA Examination, if you are Interested to Join The defense.

>> NDA Stands for National Defense Academy and this examination was Conducted by UPSC Every year two Times, NDA (I) and NDA (II).

To apply for This examination, your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

And you must have completed your 12Th examination from a recognised university, Eligible candidates may apply any one of the Wings.

>> Army Wings
>> Air -Force Wings
>> Naval Wings.

>> For army wings any 12Th passed candidates are eligible.

>> But for Naval and Air Force wings, You need to complete your 12Th examination with Physics and maths as a compulsory subjects.

But You are Not eligible for NDA Examination because your age should more than 19 years.

>> But if you are Interested in Defense, then you are eligible to apply for CDS (Combined Defense Service examination), this examination are also conducted by UPSC Every year Two times, and if you want to get more Information about CDS Examination, then please visit the UPSC Website -

http://upsc.gov.in
24th September 2011, 01:12 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

NDA (National Defence Academy) is one of the platforms through which you can express your indomitable spirit for your own country India.

Eligibility for Indian Army :
1:You should pass 12(10+2)th or its equivalent from State Board / Universities. you can also apply as appearing for 12th examination.

2:Marital Status:Unmarried

3:Sex :Male.

4:Age Limit : Between 16.5 and 19.

5:Nationality:

You have to be A citizen of India, or

subject of Bhutan, or

subject of Nepal, or

Tibetan refugee .

Application Forms are published in any leading newspapers during March or April every year and entrance examination to be held by the UPSC six months later from the application form is published.

The UPSC (NDA) exam is conducted twice a year (April and October)in all major cities throughout India.

Each year course start twice January and July.

Selection Procedure: National Defence Academy selects the candidates in three phases :

i)A written examination by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC).

ii)An interview by the Service Selection Board(SSC) to check the potentialities Intelligence and personality.

iii)A medical examination by a Service Medical Board(SMB).

The written examination is of two papers of all objective type questions.
i)Mathematics of 2.5 hours maximum number 300 including Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics.

ii)General Ability test of 2.5 hours maximum number 600 including General English, General Knowledge,Physics,Chemistry,General Science,History,Freedom Movement,Geography,Current Event

After clearing the written exam you will be called for a five-day interview process with the State Selection Board (SSB) which is the final step of selection.

On completion of the NDA course, you are sent to the respective service academies for your pre- commission training.

for more visit its official site:http://www.nda.nic.in/html/nda-admission-details.html
20th November 2011, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Dear,sir
i am pankaj from gangtok.
I need your help please help me .
For appearing in NDA entrance exam which subjects are must important for ARMYwing ?
From which classes did paper will set 2 or 10th.sir kindly please reply me on [email protected] .iam really confused.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?