5th December 2016, 10:47 AM
Sutirtho Kumar Mondal

What is the minimum marks required in H.S exam to get admission in Kalyani University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture from Kalyani University. I am a ST candidate so I want to know the minimum marks required in H.S exam to get admission in Kalyani University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Birsa Agriculture University, Ranchi? Which is the best course to purse in Forestry or Agriculture field?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum marks required in Intermediate for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from a Government college?
  4. What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad?
  5. Whether CET exam is conducted for admission in B.Sc Agriculture or not? Rank required in CET exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture and Which college in Karnataka is best for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  6. Minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture colleges in Darvaad?
  7. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  8. Minimum marks required to apply for BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Sc. Agriculture in AMU?
  10. How much marks are needed to get admission in Kalyani Agriculture College?
  11. How can I get admission in Dharwad University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the fee structure of the course?
  12. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University in BSc Hons in physics? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany? -- [New]
  14. What is the minimum marks required to get admission for Agriculture course?
  15. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  16. How much marks are required in 12th board exam to get admission in CCS University Hisar for BSc Agriculture?
  17. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  18. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
8th December 2016, 03:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in H.S exam to get admission in Kalyani University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?

To get admission for pursuing B.Sc. Agriculture course in Kalyani University, you should have to secure minimum aggregate of 40% marks in 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Relaxation in marks or age criteria is applicable to SC/ ST candidates as per government rules to get admission in B.Sc. Agriculture course in Kalyani University.
8th April 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in H.S exam to get admission in Kalyani University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?

WILL I BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE ADMISSION IN AGRICULTURE COLLAGES ,AS A SCIENCE STUDENT WITHOUT BIOLOGY IN H.S?
30th May 2017, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, l have secured 78% in class 10 2 and I am a c.b.s.e board student. I want to make my life in agriculture stream. I am a general candidate. How much percentage is required to get admission in kalyani university?? Can I get the admission?? Please answer soon as possible.
31st May 2017, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Please inform me What is the minimum marks required in h.s exam to get BCA in Kalyani university?
5th June 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir I am completed 12th exam from w.b board and want to pursue b.sc agriculture from kalyani university..I am a general student and want to know the minimum marks to get the admission in kalyani university for pursuing b.sc agriculture?please answer as soon as possible
11th June 2018, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am completed 12th exam from wbchse and want to pursue B.sc agriculture from kalyani university... I am a general student and want to know the minimum marks to get the admission in kalyani university for pursuing B.sc agriculture? Please answer as soon as possible..

Yours sincerely,
Shreya Bhattacharya.
13th June 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I have passed wbchse 2018 with total marks 265 with computer application,geography,sanskrit.will I be eligible to CV study agriculture in graduation.
14th June 2018, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in hs exam to get admission in kalyani university for pursuing B.sc agriculture?
23rd March 2020, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required in HS 2020 to get Honours in History?
16th July 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir. What is the minimum hs marks to get admission in your Kalyani University... Please sir do reply as soon as possible..
25th November 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage to get admission in Kalyani University in Agricultural stream??please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?