23rd February 2012, 09:42 AM
janamurali

Do Maths and Electrical subjects a good choice for me for Civils being a Electronics student at Graduation level?

i am electroncs student in my graduation level.Are electrical & maths subjects suitable for civils?

23rd February 2012, 07:26 PM
arpitachouksey

Thumbs up Re: Do Maths and Electrical subjects a good choice for me for Civils being a Electronics student at Graduation level?

He,yes you can join civil after math,because which can face math then can face all other subjects.
23rd February 2012, 10:56 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Do Maths and Electrical subjects a good choice for me for Civils being a Electronics student at Graduation level?

Yes, they are very good choices. Electrical is perfectly OK, because that is the closest match of the subject in your degree course. Reg Maths, I think that you have aptitude for Maths. In Maths, you dont have to write long essays. You have to just solve the sums according to well set procedure. You can score very high marks if you are strong in Maths.

However, I would suggest you to kindly go through the past question papers available in the UPSC website (http://www.upsc.gov.in/) and in the numerous guide books and see whether any other subject is there which would make the chances of your selection brighter.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?