16th January 2012, 01:52 AM
lanadi

Does Anna University have their own entrance exam? Is it based on board exam marks?

Does Anna University have their own entrance exam? How do they select the students. Is it based on board exam marks or the rank which the students get in AIEEE.

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get admission in Anna University after scoring 978 marks in AP state board exam?
  2. Marks needed in NATA entrance examination to get admission in Measi Academy of Architecture or Anna University SAP?
  3. Can I apply to study B.Tech in Anna University if belong to Andhra Pradesh? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility for joining Anna University after passing AIEEE?
  5. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do A level without doing O level from DOEACC? I have done graduation from DU in B.A stream
  7. Anna University BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem-Circuit Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can a Karnataka student apply in Anna University of Engineering on the basis of board marks? What is the score required in AIEEE to get admission?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in MCA course without appearing in TANCET?
  10. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management for 12th Arts candidate?
  11. Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 12th standard to get admission in Hospitality Management program?
  13. Anna University BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem-Materials Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  15. How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?
  16. How can I study B.Com with Economics after completing 12th?
  17. Admission process for bioinformatics in maharashtra? based any entrance exam or 12th board exam marks?
  18. What is the basis of selecting merit list for diploma students? -- [New]
19th January 2012, 07:13 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Does Anna University have their own entrance exam? Is it based on board exam marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanadi View Post
Does Anna University have their own entrance exam? How do they select the students. Is it based on board exam marks or the rank which the students get in AIEEE.
Anna University conducts Tamilnadu Engineering Admission Exam. The score in this exam is accepted by a large number of colleges in Tamilnadu. There is a common counselling for all such colleges. The higher the score, you get admission into more reputed colleges. The Counselling goes on for several days in the descending order of the score.

The advertisement for the exam for 2012 will be released in the next two months.

Please start preparing.
5th April 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Anna University have their own entrance exam? Is it based on board exam marks?

is it compulsory to take tnea exams to get admission in colleges under anna university? does the board exam cut off in pcm is not enough for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?