29th April 2013, 09:34 PM
madhava chary

Which is the entrance test for Aeronautical engineering?

please inform which exam i had to be taken after 10th standard
and course duration, fee details
thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance tests and their syllabus for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after XIIth ?
  2. Which is the entrance test of Aeronautical engineering?
  3. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  7. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  8. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  9. Aeronautical engineering physical test for students with weak eyesight?
  10. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  11. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Can I apply for M.E in Aeronautical Engineering after Computer Engineering in B.E?
  15. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  16. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  17. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
30th April 2013, 03:40 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is the entrance test for Aeronautical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhava chary View Post
please inform which exam i had to be taken after 10th standard
and course duration, fee details
thank u
HI!
For aeronautical Engineering you have to opt 11th and 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

You have to pass 12th with minimum 50% marks.

After passing 12th you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> S.R.M.E.E.E
> M.I.T.E.E.E

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

ALL THE BEST!
1st May 2014, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the entrance test for Aeronautical engineering?

which is good to do either B.E{aeronautical engg} or B.Tech {aeronautical}
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?