10th March 2011, 12:16 AM

FTII entrance exam after B.Sc(Physics)?

i done my graduation in Bsc in physics.i want to know it is sufficient for ftii entrance exam.if not so what is the possible way?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of FTII entrance exam and interview? Previous years question papers for FTII exam? Tips for facing the interview?
  2. How to prepare for FTII entrance exam?
  3. What is the format of the entrance of FTII? Can that degree be of BBE?
  4. Previous years papers of FTII Pune? How to get through the entrance of FTII?
  5. In which year should I appear in FTII entrance exam? How to prepare for it? Is Sound engineering best option to do from FTII for E&TC engineer? -- [New]
  6. FTII pune entrance exam? What types of questions are asked in the entrance exam?
  7. How to get admission in FTII in film direction? How to prepare for FTII entrance exam
  8. Syllabus for ftii pune entrance exam? Question paper pattern for ftii pune entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How should I prepare for FTII entrance exam?
  10. When and where to get entrance exam form of FTII? What would be the starting salary after studying Animation from there?
  11. Eligibility criteria to give FTII entrance exam?
  12. How to crack FTII entrance exam?
  13. When is the FTII entrance exam? From where to get the forms? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  14. Which entrance exam to answer to get in acting course in FTII Pune? Syllabus of entrance test?
  15. Sound recording and sound design at FTII eligibility for Electrical and Electronics Btech Engineers?
  16. Eligibility for admission in FTII Film Direction course? Is bachelors degree from distant education program from Annamalai or IGNOU recognised by FTII Pune?
  17. Admission in ftii for acting courses?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Acting course in FTII?
10th March 2011, 01:27 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: FTII entrance exam after B.Sc(Physics)?

Graduation Is The Minimum Eligiblity To Apply for FTII Entrance Examination.

And You Have Completed Your B.sc In Physics, Then You Are Eligible to Apply For Audiography Course, Passed In Physics Is Compulsory For This Course.

But, The Minimum Qualification is a bachelor’s degree in Any Subject.

And If You Are Interested To Apply for Animation and Computer Graphics Courses, Then You Have To Passed In Your 12th Exams.

Courses offered by the FTII -

Three year Post Graduate Courses -

Direction.

Cinematography.

Sound Recording and Sound Design.

Editing.

Two years Post Graduate courses in Diploma -

Acting.

Art Direction and Production Design.

The Selection In The Given Courses is Based on Entrance Exam, Group Discussion And Personal Interview.

For More Information, Please Visit the Official Website -

www.ftiindia.com
10th March 2011, 01:58 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 200885 View Post
i done my graduation in Bsc in physics.i want to know it is sufficient for ftii entrance exam.if not so what is the possible way?
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Prepare a Demand Draft (Rs.2000 for General / OBC [Non Creamy Layer] Candidate and Rs.1650 for SC/ST Candidate) drawn on any of the branches of the Indian Bank or any Nationalised Bank , in favour of "Accounts Officer" FTII, Pune.
2. Be sure about the Course and Center you want to apply for.
3. After you have filled up the online form. Following documents only should be sent to Film and Television Institute of India, Pune :
i) Two passport size photographs and Demand Draft.
( Photograph can also be uploaded online)
ii) Declaration by Candidate and Parent/Guardian.
After receipt of DD by Post or Courier, status of your application will be changed within about a week's time. It will then be possible for you to print Admit Card for the Entrance Examination.
5. You can check status of your application online using your Username and Password which you created while applying online.
Eligibility.

The minimum eligibility is a bachelor's degree. candidates willing to pursue a course in Audiography and TV engineering, should have Physics at 10+2 level besides a bachelors degree in any discipline. Similarly for the course in art direction, the candidate should either have a bachelor's degree an equivalent diploma in Architecture/painting/Applied Art/Sculptures/Interior designs or related fields in fine arts.
10th March 2011, 03:21 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 200885 View Post

yes you are Eligible.
The minimum Eligibility criteria is Graduation which you have already finished.
But you have to appear in the entrance exam conduced on various centres (Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Banglore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Ranchi and Raipur.) in India.

course offered by FTII:-

Direction
Cinematography
Sound Recording & Sound Design
Editing
Acting
Art Direction and
Production Design
Animation and
Computer Graphics
Feature Film Screenplay
Writing

If you have any queries related to Admission then contact :-
Phone : 020 - 25431817 / 25430017 / 25430363 / Ext. 223, 020 – 25425656
E mail : [email protected]
10th March 2011, 03:37 PM
mishra245

FTII entrance exam eligibility is qualify the graduation degree.
you are eligible of you have a degree of graduation.
the B.Sc candidates are also eligible for this exam.
for more information you can go to the website http://ftiindia.com
25th March 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

sc student cn easily crak the paper???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?