27th May 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in government engineering college? Minimum percentage required?

i want to know what is the procedure to get admission in government
engineering college and what is the minimum percentage required?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in government engineering college? Minimum percentage required?
  2. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  3. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  4. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year?
  5. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  6. Minimum percentage required for Ph.D in M.Tech Agriculture Engineering to get admission in a Government universities? -- [New]
  7. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  8. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  9. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  11. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges?
  12. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  14. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  15. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  16. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  17. What is the cut-off percentage required in MHCET to get admission in government engineering college when I belong to SC category?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
26th July 2011, 08:02 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Procedure for admission in government engineering college? Minimum percentage required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend there is too much college in which there is different eligibility criteria.........

There is no fixed in any college minimum percentage required..........

In IIT Minimum percentage is required 60%....which is also a government college............

And you will give the entrance examination then you can get admission in IIT........

For AIEEE exam there is percentage required is 50%(approx).......

That's why you will take in any other state government college and there is require less percentage...........

This type of too many college which required less and high percentage this is the depend on college also.............
1st February 2012, 08:44 PM
pragati kashyap

Default Re: Procedure for admission in government engineering college? Minimum percentage required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
government colleges give admission after clearing its enterence exam only.it is based on the rank you get in exam and eligibility to sit in the test is that you should have scored a minimum of 70% in physics,chemistry and mathematics in class 12th.
6th May 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in government engineering college? Minimum percentage required?

what should be the percentage in 12th class in delhi to get admission in delhi college of engineering ?
25th August 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any common admission test on which basis we can get admission in government engineering college, Or it based on rank secure in AIEEE marks obtaened in 12th exam.
5th May 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 36 in jee main 2014 will i get admission in government engineering college?
30th June 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

how marks obtained in 12th class and MH-CET,AIEEE TO GET ADDMISSION IN GOVT. OF PUNE ENGINEERING COLLEGE please ans.my question
30th June 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

how marks obtained in 12th class and MH-CET,AIEEE TO GET ADDMISSION IN GOVT. OF PUNE ENGINEERING COLLEGE please ans.my question
3rd May 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I have got 36 marks in jeemain 2015 will i get admission in goverment engineering college of aurangabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?