9th January 2018, 10:08 PM
ovheeeeee

Is having 60 percent marks in B.Ed be considered for applying jobs even though I have less than 60 percent marks in B.Sc?

I have 51.25% in my B.Sc. But I have more than 60% marks in B.Ed. So can this be considered as having 60% in graduation for applying to jobs that require having 60% in graduation?? (Especially the 1-year PGDBF bank PO jobs in Manipal)

12th January 2018, 04:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is having 60 percent marks in B.Ed be considered for applying jobs even though I have less than 60 percent marks in B.Sc?

According to my knowledge, B.Ed marks is only considered in Teaching sector Jobs. And in other government jobs, your B.Sc is considered as graduate degree and you will get jobs on the basis of your B.Sc marks.

If you are from reserved category, you will get any government jobs but if you are not belonging to any reserved category then 51.25% in B.Sc is very low and you will not get jobs on the basis of this percentile.
12th January 2018, 06:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is having 60 percent marks in B.Ed be considered for applying jobs even though I have less than 60 percent marks in B.Sc?

According to my knowledge there is no any criteria which makes any possibility of having 60% aggregate in graduation.
It is not compulsory to have 60% in graduation to be eligible for any type of government jobs.
In graduation you must have scored at least 50% aggregate for general category and 45% aggregate for OBC/ST/SC candidates.
And one more thing is that B.Ed is not considered as graduation degree and it is not added on the place of graduation. B.Ed is not compulsory for any government job.
It is compulsory only when you want to become a government teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?