27th August 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation?

Hello sir i am complet in gredution
and i am join marchent navy how i can apply

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation?
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  3. Procedure to apply for merchant Navy after B.Tech(ECE)?
  4. Can I apply in merchant navy after B.Com? I have completed 12th and graduation in commerce
  5. Is there any post graduation course available for merchant navy? -- [New]
  6. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after completing graduation in computer science?
  8. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  9. How to apply for merchant navy as electrical engineer?
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  11. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after completion of Diploma?
  12. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  13. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  14. After completion of graduation in B.Pharmacy can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy after B.Pharmacy?
  15. Can I join Airforce or Merchant Navy after completion of 12th commerce?
  16. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  17. Want to apply for merchant navy on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
19th December 2012, 07:36 PM
Vishal_13
Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation?

My friends

Merchant Navy is a highly professional, technologically advanced industry catering to millions of people worldwide.

The Merchant Navy is a peaceful global body which is into transportation of goods and people.

Merchant Navy is one of the most high paying professions and is also considered to be a profession of great repute. Therefore merchant Navy is one of the most popular career choices made by students.

In Merchant Navy there are basically three areas requiring different kind of services which are the deck, the engine and the service department.

ELIGIBILITY

you must have PCM (physics Chemistry Combination in 12th board
you must have a aggregate of 60% in your 12th board
5% relaxation in marks for SC/STs
you must secure a proper AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination ), BITSAT,IIT JEE rank to get admission to the marine engineering colleges
B.Tech engineers in MARINE ENGINEERING are required for this course

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS :-

Candidates need to complete 10+2 system of exam or equivalent, having passed Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics as elective subjects.

SEAT ALLOTMENT :-

15% of total seats are reserved for candidates of Scheduled Castes
7.5% for those from the Scheduled Tribes PROVIDED all other requirements are satisfactorily met
19th December 2012, 07:37 PM
Vishal_13
Member+

My friends

Merchant Navy is a highly professional, technologically advanced industry catering to millions of people worldwide.

The Merchant Navy is a peaceful global body which is into transportation of goods and people.

Merchant Navy is one of the most high paying professions and is also considered to be a profession of great repute. Therefore merchant Navy is one of the most popular career choices made by students.

In Merchant Navy there are basically three areas requiring different kind of services which are the deck, the engine and the service department.

ELIGIBILITY

you must have PCM (physics Chemistry Combination in 12th board
you must have a aggregate of 60% in your 12th board
5% relaxation in marks for SC/STs
you must secure a proper AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination ), BITSAT,IIT JEE rank to get admission to the marine engineering colleges
B.Tech engineers in MARINE ENGINEERING are required for this course

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS :-

Candidates need to complete 10+2 system of exam or equivalent, having passed Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics as elective subjects.

SEAT ALLOTMENT :-

15% of total seats are reserved for candidates of Scheduled Castes
7.5% for those from the Scheduled Tribes PROVIDED all other requirements are satisfactorily met
20th December 2012, 01:30 AM
mns.mshr
Junior Member+

i am complet in gredution
and i am join marchent navy how i can apply[/QUOTE]

sorry, dear now your officer level entry , chances are no more.... , if you are above age of 25, yaa but you can do diploma in electrical, and join as 2nd level officer in merchant navy or as
chef,cook, worker you may get admitted.

if you are very keen to join as an officer you should do B.Sc. in PCM and join any institution giving bachelor degree in nautical science.
20th December 2012, 12:16 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

After completion of graduation one can join merchant navy if he satisfies the following:

The eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy are as follows:

The candidate must have PCM in his 12th standard and a percentage of 60% and above.

B.Tech students in Marine Engineering are given priority for this course.

The relaxation ages are applicable for the minority candidates.

So, if you satisfy the eligibility then you can apply for the exam and give your best so that you can get into the Navy.

Thank you,

All the Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?