21st August 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for NET exam after completing MBA?

Hello sir,,,

I have Completed my M.B.A. this year n Want to apply net exam in this december....
So Can you give me last 5 year solved paper?? so that i can see which type of question asked in exam

Thank you

Regards,
Minal Patel

2nd October 2012, 10:14 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NET exam after completing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,,,

I have Completed my M.B.A. this year n Want to apply net exam in this december....
So Can you give me last 5 year solved paper?? so that i can see which type of question asked in exam

Thank you

Regards,
Minal Patel
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a year, the examination is conducted in June and December every year, This examination is only for those candidates who already completed his post graduate degree course and interested to become Lecturer in some top colleges.

You can also do P.hd course after cracked NET Examination. UGC will be certified you for the post of lectureship provisionally after clear the NET Examination.

If you have completed your MBA Already and scored more than 55% marks, then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

You must have attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination.

There is no maximum age limit to apply for lectureship post, any age candidate are eligible for Lectureship post of NET.

You can choose "Management" subject in NET, if you have complete your MBA Course from a Recognised University.

There are total 3 papers in NET Examination and all are Objective with no negative marking, this is the main advantage for you. You can download the syllabus of NET from the official website.

Previous year papers is also available in the official website of UGC, please visit the given link and download the Papers, for more details check official website of UGC.

Download NET Papers: Click Here
2nd October 2012, 11:23 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Question Re: How to apply for NET exam after completing MBA?

Hello dear,
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is one of the most famous examination for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research fellowship, but graduate candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination, if you are really interested then please complete your Post graduate course and try to scored more than 55% marks in your post graduation.

When you complete your post graduate degree course then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

NET examination is conducted two times in a year i.e in June and December.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and Notification of December NET Examination is going to be published soon.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form of NET Examination online, the application form fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to Pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation.

If you are doing your post graduation in Management then you ca choose Management subject in NET.

There are total 3 papers in this examination and all are objective, you need to prepared as per the pattern and syllabus. If you want more details about NET, then please check official website.

good luck
29th June 2013, 08:46 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: How to apply for NET exam after completing MBA?

Hi friend
NET stands for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST.
This is the entrance test for the lectureship in the colleges or for the junior Research followship.
Eligibility for appearing in NET-
The candidate must have the post-graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
This exam conduct two times in a year.
The application forms are available in the month of June and December.
For more info go to the official website.
GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?