26th December 2012, 04:54 PM
swami vidya

How to appear for NET exam after completing MBA?

i had completed my MBA and i want to appear for NET exam so when and how to do it please send me a mail on [email protected]

8th January 2013, 11:09 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for NET exam after completing MBA?

NET exam is conducted two times a year. Next exam will be conducted in the month of June. MBA holders are eligible to attend the exam, provided they must have completed the course with a minimum of 55% marks. UGC is the authority that conducts the exam. Further details can be collected from the portal of UGC NET.
8th January 2013, 04:12 PM
nitishtrifid

Default Re: How to appear for NET exam after completing MBA?

Hello Dear,

NET exam is conducted By UGC (University Grant Commission)

NET exam is held in two times in a year. first in the month of june and another is in the month of December.
you are completed your MBA so you are eligible for NEt exam If you have doubt regarding subject then MANAGEMENT subject is for you.
Eligibility for UGC NET

Educational Qualification:
post graduate with 55% OR
its equivalent from university recognized
For SC/ST & PWD candidate 50% in post graduate.
For JRF, Candidate not more than 28 years.
For Lectureship minimum 19 year maximum no limit
As relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD 5 years

Eligibility for UGC NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?