17th March 2017, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for OBC certificate through online mode?

Hello sir, I want to apply for Polytechnic entrance exam and I belongs to OBC category. Please tell me how to apply for OBC certificate online mode?

15th April 2017, 11:48 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for OBC certificate through online mode?

With advent of Digital India Initiative, all state government are promoting E governance in administration and public utility services.

You can visit the official website of your state department and then apply for Other Backward caste certificate. You need to attach your personal details and OBC status certificate.

After submission of online form, you can check status of your application after 7-10 days. If all details are correct, you will get your OBC certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?