1st June 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How to become an IAS officer after doing 12th from PCM

sir i hav done 12th from pcm and now want to become ias please tell me the subjects for graduation,???

Related Questions:
  1. Should I reappear in 12th and JEE Main & Advance if didn't qualify in 12th PCM if interested to become IAS Officer?
  2. How can I become an IAS officer? I am a class 12th student with PCM stream
  3. What is the percentage needed in 12th with PCM stream to become an IAS officer
  4. Can I become an IAS officer after having MSc in Chemistry and BSc in PCM from RDVV Jabalpur
  5. How to become an IAS officer after passing 12th Arts?
  6. How can I become an IAS officer after passing 12th arts
  7. Can I become IAS officer having completed B.Sc. in IT? What is required to become IAS Officer?
  8. How to become an IAS or IPS after passing class 12th PCM
  9. How to become an IAS officer? How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, qualification requirements etc for becoming an IAS officer? I am in 12th standard(maths stream)
  10. How to make my career to become an IAS officer? I have completed 12th with 88%
  11. What is the work-profile of an IES mechanical officer in various sectors? Does IES officer have same powers as IAS officer?
  12. How to become a IAS officer? How should I proceed further after passing 12th to become an IAS officer?
  13. Procedure to become an IAS officer? I have done BSc PCM
  14. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th?
  15. What should I do after 12th to become an IAS officer? -- [New]
  16. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th with 74%
  18. How to become an IAS officer after studying in 12th in commerce field in Mumbai

3rd June 2013, 03:07 PM
Arist

Default Re: How to become an IAS officer after doing 12th from PCM

To become IAS you need to complete your studies first i.e. complete your Graduation from a recognized University after paasing 12th because minimum qualification required for IAS exam is Graduation from a recognized university.

To become an IAS Officer One Needs to crack Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year.

You need focused study of subjects. You should analyze the syllabus, and hard work is needed to crack this examination.
You need to have good knowledge of current affairs and our history and administration.

AGE limit for IAS exams:-
Age must be between 21 to 33 years for General category.
Age must be 21 to 35 for OBC category.
Age must be 21 to 35 for SC/ST category

How to Apply:
• Register on http://www.upsconline.nic.in

For more details go to website:
www.upsc.gov.in

27th July 2013, 05:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can select any of the subjects at graduation. Bachelor degree holders in any subjects can apply for IAS. Thorough preparation is necessary to clear IAS. Detailed exam pattern and syllabus can be collected from UPSC portal. Exam preparations can be done during degree in side using reference books and previous year question papers.

24th September 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to attempt upsc exam with maths as optional subject.I am having pcm in 11th class ,so what should i do after 12th for bachelor degree b.sc or b.tech

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?