30th October 2012, 05:56 PM
Bijal Soni

What is the required qualification for IPS officer? I have completed BCA

i have complete BCA...i want knows the required qualification and the information about IPS officer...

11th November 2012, 04:57 PM
sah.alok

Default Re: What is the required qualification for IPS officer? I have completed BCA

well the eligibility criteria to become a IPS or IAS officer are
1)minimum qualification-graduation in any discipline that is any stream
and there is no minimum percentage require
2)age limit-21 to 30 years,21-33 years,21-35 years for sc/st
3)number of attempts 4-for general category,7-obc,unlimited
the exam is conducted in three phases
1)preliminary
2)main
3)interview
and is conducted by UPSC you can proceed to the next higher level only after clearing the previous stage.
7th March 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the required qualification for IPS officer? I have completed BCA

sir i compleat bca from an open university.that is indira gandhi national open university.can i eligable from.ips exam.have any problem to doing graduation from a open university for ips.plz give me the answared?
7th March 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i compleat bca from an open university.that is indira gandhi national open university.can i eligable from.ips exam.have any problem to doing graduation from a open university for ips.plz give me the answared?
7th March 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

20th April 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bca form shiats univercity.but my hight is 163cm than i can preperation of ssc
15th June 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I Have completed my 12th which group is better to take in degree
3rd January 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 class.what is procedure to become a ips officer.
20th May 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in pyisiotherapy after completing my pylhisiotherapy I want to give IPS exam so what can I do for that???? Plzz give ans
23rd February 2016, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am ved Prakash shahi and I am completed b.com from mahatma Gandhi open university can I eligible for giving entrance exam for ips officer have any problem to doing graduation from open university
21st April 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is Nayan soni and i am leaving in MP and I am 10th pass student from cbse so which coarse or degree i will study for ips. Or 10th pass is able or not able for ips
14th March 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is the most suitable degree to make a perfect career as an ips officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?