20th September 2011, 05:57 PM
dineshra59

How can I apply for the Income Tax Officer Exam? When is the exam conducted?

Dear Sir,
This Dinesh Rajan Aiyar, I like to Join Income tax as Officer but plz help how can apply next exam and when next exam context

21st September 2011, 04:16 AM
sidbond

Default Re: How can I apply for the Income Tax Officer Exam? When is the exam conducted?

There are two exams for this purpose.
For Grade A officer posts you can apply for the Indian Revenue Services after clearing UPSC examinations.

for junior level officer posts you can sit in the SSC examinatons.

Notifications for these come during late december and forms will be available in January.

Keep checking UPSC's website for up-to-date information
www.upsc.gov.in

Also keep referring to the "Employment News" paper.
17th November 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the Income Tax Officer Exam? When is the exam conducted?

WHAT IS THE DATE OF EXAMINATION.
19th November 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

when does ito exam going to held in 2012???
6th February 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

when does it exam going to held in 2012???
10th February 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, complete my graduation in BA from YCMOU(Yashwantrao chavhan maharashtra open university),may i applicable for entrance exam of jr. income tax officer post through SSC.
10th October 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

which are the IT department exams conducted under UPSC?
26th February 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How many year age relaxation for defense servant in respect of income tax officer sir pls send answer on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?