19th December 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CBI officer? I am interested in investigation field

HI!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm very interested in investigation field so i wanted to become a CBI officer and i'm interested to poccess higher post in it so i'm requesting you kindly to give me the infomation to face the entrance exam and to give me the guidance to enter into that field and steps to be climbed to go to higher post......

11th May 2014, 02:45 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become a CBI officer? I am interested in investigation field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm very interested in investigation field so i wanted to become a CBI officer and i'm interested to poccess higher post in it so i'm requesting you kindly to give me the infomation to face the entrance exam and to give me the guidance to enter into that field and steps to be climbed to go to higher post......
In order to become CBI Officer the the applicant should be appear in Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam, is conducted for recruitment of sub-inspector in CBI. The examination is regulated and conducted by Staff Selection Commission. This Exam is held Once a year which is in the Month of February. Applicant must clear bachelor degree or equivalent qualification from reorganized university in order to be eligible for CBI Officer examination through Civil Service Examination and the age limit of the candidate should be minimum 20 year and Maximum 27 years of age and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. For more Information regarding the examination please Visit the Official website of SSC. To crack the entrance examination with good marks please refer the website offering sample question papers and text books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?