29th December 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to become a custom officer after 12th?

Hello Sir I am studying in 12th in commerce division what can I do to become a custom officer further? Please send me e-mail on Shubham Shirke [email protected] as earliest as possible Hoping to get a positive response from your side.

3rd January 2017, 05:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to become a custom officer after 12th?

Procedure to become a Custom Officer:

In order to become an Officer in Custom's department you are required to appear in Civil Services Entrance Examination. Before that I suggest you to first get the detailed eligibility criteria that is required in order to come a Custom Officer.

The minimum qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Civil Services Entrance Examination (CSAT) that is conducted by UPSC is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. As minimum qualification required is Graduation you need to pursue Bachelor Degree after completion of 12th Class. Yes, you cannot become an Officer in Customs department with just 12th qualification. I suggest you to pursue Graduation in Commerce stream (B.Com) in order to be eligible for this examination and clear the rounds one by one Prelims and then Mains to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?