27th July 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an IAS officer?

I want to how am i make ias officer and what i am doing?

14th September 2014, 09:31 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become an IAS officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to how am i make ias officer and what i am doing?
If you are interested to become an IAS officer, you must have to appear and qualified in Civil Service entrance exam, which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

IAS Eligibility Criteria: -

► Aspirants should hold a Bachelor of Science degree in any discipline from a recognized university and Final year students are also eligible.

► Applicants age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 21 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to OBC Candidates up to 03 years, SC/ST Candidates up to 05 years

► Selection Process is based on, Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview.

Official Website - http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?