27th September 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I become income tax officer?

ow to made income tax officar...could u please tell me how can i become one

5th December 2012, 01:03 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I become income tax officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If your interested to become an Income Tax Officer , then you have to appear in Combined Graduate Level Examination which is Organized by Staff Service Commission and this Examination is conducted every Year during the month of July and the notification will be published during the Month of March/April.

To appear in this Entrance Examination than you have to Satisfy the below eligibility Criteria :::

::: Eligibility Criteria :::

Nationality :- The Applicant should be Citizen of India

Educational Qualification :- The Applicant should be Complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University. Final year candidate may also
eligible to apply for this Examination .

Age Limit :- The Applicant age should be 18 years to 27 years for general category candidate and Upper age relaxation will applicable for sc/st and obc candidates .

The Examination will be divided into two parts namely ,Written Exam and Interview

::: Examination Pattern :::

So, If your really aspiring to become an Income Tax Officer than please appear in SSC Examination .

All The Best !!!
5th June 2013, 11:17 AM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: How can I become income tax officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,
SSC is the Staff Selection Commission conducting exam for Income tax officer.But before that you have to fulfil the eligibility criteria

Education: Bachelors degree

18-27 years for general candidates and 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Exam Pattern: There are 3 stages
1)Preliminary exam
2)Main exam

In Preliminary exam you will get 2 papers
Paper 1 is General Intelligence and General Awareness (Part A) and Paper 2 is Arithmetic (Part B) ---200 questions , 100 each---200 marks

In Main exam you have 2 parts
Part A is written test (General Studies-200 marks , English-100 marks, Arithmetic-200 marks, Language-100 marks, Communication Skill and writing-200 marks) and

Part B is Personality Test

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?