23rd June 2011, 12:51 AM

How can I get a chance to join Merchant Navy after scoring 57% in CHSE exam?

Hello,sir i am a student of orissa i got 57% in my chse exam so please give me a answer that how i get a chance to join with merchant navy

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  2. Is there any chance to join Navy or Merchant Navy after doing BBA? What is the age limit to join Navy or Merchant Navy
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  4. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  6. How can I join Merchant Navy after doing B.E in computer science
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  8. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  9. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  10. How to join Navy or Merchant navy after completing B.Com and MBA in distance education? Any chance of getting recruited?
  11. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  12. Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?
  13. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  14. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after doing B.Com?
  16. How can I join Indian Merchant Navy?
  17. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  18. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
23rd June 2011, 10:44 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: How can I get a chance to join Merchant Navy after scoring 57% in CHSE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello,sir i am a student of orissa i got 57% in my chse exam so please give me a answer that how i get a chance to join with merchant navy
Hii,

Yes you have chance to jion I ndian Navy at this perticular result also..

Good Luck..

ankur
23rd June 2011, 05:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a chance to join Merchant Navy after scoring 57% in CHSE exam?

Hello friend,
Merchant navy, mostly, appoints candidates belonging to science stream. The two major departments of merchant navy are the engineering department and the navigation department.
If you have studied physics, chemistry and maths in the +2 level, you may pursue marine engineering and join merchant navy as junior engineer.
If you are interested in the navigation department, you may pursue BSc in nautical science.
Apart from pursuing these courses after +2, you may also join merchant navy directly as deck cadet provided you have studied physics, chemistry and maths of +2 level.
23rd June 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Merchant navy after b.tech (civil)?
25th June 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

can we joined merchant navy after a ssc
25th June 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

how we get the form of merchant navy online
26th June 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me hoe can i join the merchant navy?
i have got 70% in 12th,i have taken maths.
9th December 2011, 01:34 PM
rudramishra

mostly, appoints candidates belonging to science stream. The two major departments of merchant navy are the engineering department and the navigation department.
If you have studied physics, chemistry and maths in the +2 level, you may pursue marine engineering and join merchant navy as junior engineer.
If you are interested in the navigation department, you may pursue BSc in nautical science.
Apart from pursuing these courses after +2,
good luck
26th December 2011, 10:07 AM
rrmm92

Merchant navy, mostly, appoints candidates belonging to science stream. The two major departments of merchant navy are the engineering department and the navigation department.
If you have studied physics, chemistry and maths in the +2 level, you may pursue marine engineering and join merchant navy as junior engineer.If you are interested in the navigation department, you may pursue BSc in nautical science.
Apart from pursuing these courses after +2, you may also join merchant navy directly as deck cadet provided you have studied physics, chemistry and maths of +2 level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?