8th November 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How can we change training institution? What's the procedure for the same?

my son is doing ICWA in Gandhidham, he has selected Ahmedabad as Examination Centre and he is doing this course with Tolani Institute, Gandhidham.

NOw my question is, if we are transfered to Surat or any other part of Gujarat, can he continue his course with any other institution and attend exam at Ahmedabad?

Pl reply

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship? -- [New]
  2. Process of conducting on campus placements for B.Tech students?
  3. How to take internship training of 6th month in MNC? What is the procedure?
  4. How to get summer internship in VLSI design during 2nd year of M.Tech?
  5. How to take internship training in MNC? What is the procedure?
  6. Is there any institution which provides training for Aerospace Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?
  8. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur
  9. How can I get permission to start bachelor of physical education in AP? What is the last date to apply for new B.P.Ed institution
  10. Which branch can I get in mechanical? What is the procedure?
  11. How to do training in HAL? What is the procedure to join for training in summer break
  12. What should I do to join VLSI or Embedded course after engineering in ECE branch?
  13. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do summer internship in software company? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  15. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(EE) 6th semester student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for SAP FICO Training programme?
  17. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  18. How to get Jobs after completion of ECE?
17th April 2019, 02:19 PM
somany3116

Exclamation Re: How can we change training institution? What's the procedure for the same?

This will create contradiction and as per my knowledge, you must complete your ICWA from the same institute where you started .
You can give exam at Ahmedabad but training of ICWA from the current institute should be considered.

If you switch to some other institute then you have to start from the beginning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?